A Choice

Hi, everyone! I'm back and ready to get publishing. I'm happy to see that I haven't gotten through any problems that would force me to delete this story. However, I also saw that I haven't gotten a lot of reviews on this story. How is it that I've been getting a lot of reviews on FanFiction when I first published it but not in here? Well, it's better than getting reviewers telling me to delete this story or asking me when I'm publishing the next chapter. Anyway, enjoy.

That night, the Bad Guys were back at Marmalade and Owlcolm's mansion as they had sheepish smiles with Diane looking at the newspaper, disappointed. While Owl had a sad look on her face.

"Trespassing, burglary, mayhem, assault with a deadly reptile? As if those poor rodents haven't been through enough already." Diane said.

Owl looked down in sadness.

"No, Diane, please." Marmalade begged.

"(Sighs) Okay. I'm sorry, guys, but I'm calling the Chief." Diane said as she dropped the newspaper and walked away.

"Please, Diane. Just give us another chance." Owlcolm said as he flew after Diane with Marmalade following him.

"This experiment is over." Diane said.

"Experiments take time." Marmalade said.

When the Bad Guys saw that they were gone, Owl looked at Snake with an angry expression.

"You just couldn't resist your love for guinea pigs!" Owl yelled angrily as she got close to Snake's face while pointing her feather at him.

"So I had a moment of weakness. Sue me." Snake argued.

"That's gonna be difficult to do from prison." Wolf said in frustration.

"Guys, what do we do now?" Tarantula asked.

Wolf and Owl looked at Snake for a bit as they got an idea.

"Hmm. Time to launch a charm offensive." Wolf said with a smirk as he walked away.

"Oh, yeah. The full Clooney." Shark said as Snake watch him leave with a smirk on his face.

"While I go have a talk with Professor Owlcolm." Owl said with a fake smirk as she flew away.

"You go, girlfriend." Tarantula cheered as Piranha smiled, showing his sharp teeth.

"Madam Governor. Diane." Wolf said as he slid close to Diane.

"Do not Clooney me, Wolf." Diane said as she raised her paw.

"Oh, I see what's going on. You think I'm still a Bad Guy, trying to bamboozle my way to freedom? But we've changed. That flower of goodness is blossoming all over the place. And that goodness inside our hearts is still trying to be found." Wolf said flirtatiously.

"(Sighs) Don't you ever get tired of lying?" Diane asked with an annoyed tone.

"(Chuckle) No. I mean...(stammer) Fudge. That was...that was a trick question, right?" Wolf stuttered.

"(Sighs) I gave you an opportunity. A chance to show the world that you're more than just a scary stereotype. But, you're too proud or too gutless to take advantage of it." Diane said.

"Gutless? I'm gutless?!" Wolf asked.

"(Chuckle) Oh. I'm sorry, have we met? I'm the villain of every story. Guilty until proven innocent. Even if by some miracle we did change, who's gonna believe us, huh?" Wolf argued.

"Of course, you wouldn't know anything about that, with your Little Miss Perfect power suits." Wolf said.

"Is that so?" Diane asked with a smirk as she held the ring Wolf stole from her.