Good Tonight

Here's another chapter of the Bad Guys. This took a while since I had a lot of figuring out with Owl and Owlcolm in this chapter.

A few days passed and the Bad Guys have finally learned how to be good. Thanks to Marmalade and Owlcolm's help along with Owl. Owl has helped Marmalade and Owlcolm for helping the Bad Guys change. Wolf was happy to see his long-time friend teaching him and their friends. After they were done, they were going to go to the gala, where they'll be announced to be set free and given a clean start. That night, a special report on Channel 6 Action News was happening at the gala with Tiffany Fluffit on the scene.

"What up? We are just moments away from Professor Marmalade and Professor Owlcolm's Gala for Goodness, where the legendary Love Crater Meteorite will be on display for the first time ever. But what everyone is really buzzing about is the Bad Guys, whose heart-melting rescue video has made them an overnight viral sensation." Tiffany Fluffit explained as it showed Wolf rescuing the cat with lots of people watching it.

The limbo was seen driving toward the gala with the Bad Guys inside. Wolf and Shark were wearing suits with blue bow ties, Tarantula and Snake wearing suits with no ties, Piranha wearing formal shoes, formal shoes, and a white collared shirt, and Owl wearing a blue sleeveless dress. Wolf started discussing about the plan to steal the Golden Dolphin. While Owl didn't want to do it as she put on a fake smile.

"All right, guys, this is the big one. The Golden Dolphin is inside a titanium case controlled by a randomly generated five-digit code, a code kept safe and secure inside a briefcase handcuffed to the chief of the police." Wolf explained.

"She's not messing around." Piranha said.

"Oh no she isn't." Owl said.

"The code is only accessible with her authorized fingerprint." Wolf continued.

"Leave that to me." Snake said.

"While Snake gets the code, Shark will secure the fake Dolphin." Wolf said.

"I like the sound of that." Shark said.

"Meanwhile, the rest of us plant circuit jammers." Wolf said.

"Allowing me to hack into the power grid." Tarantula said.

"At the end of the night, we toast the professors, 'Blah-blah-blah, yada yada,' and when I say 'Marmalade and Owlcolm,' lights go out, and we'll have exactly 4 seconds to make our move." Wolf explained.

"The old switcheroo." Snake said.

"Chief hands Marmalade and Owlcolm the fake Dolphin, we get our pardon, applause, applause, exit stage right, and by the time they realize what happened..." Wolf continued.

"...we'll be driving off into the sunset, legacy cemented." Wolf finished as the Bad Guys laughed with Owl fake laughing.

"Got to hand it to you, buddy. You're a real artist." Snake said.

Then, the door opened and they saw Marmalade and Owlcolm. Owlcolm was wearing a grey suit with a green tie and the same golden monocle on his left eye that he wore at the party.

"This is it. The moment you've all been waiting for. Your chance to start your new lives as good guys. Good luck." Owlcolm said.

"Remember, all eyes will be on you tonight, not me. And not on Owlcolm too." Marmalade said.

"Friends, meet..." Marmalade said.

"THE GOOD GUYS!" Owlcolm finished.

The crowd looked at them for a second and then cheered while clapping. The Bad Guys had confused looks, while Owl smiled as she always wanted to see people cheer and clap for her.