Schools in Session

This chapter will show how easy it is for Owl when she takes Marmalade and Owlcolm's lessons.

The next day, there was a large mansion. It was surrounded by grass, trees, and the ocean behind it. Marmalade was inside getting pampered by his assistant, Cuddles. While Owlcolm got up and put on a grey suit with a green tie and a black monocle on his right eye. Then, he heard the doorbell ring, for he knew that it was the Bad Guys.

"Looks like they're here." Owlcolm said as he flew downstairs.

The Bad Guys were sent to Marmalade and Owlcolm's mansion to learn how to be good. Owl was excited, she'll have a chance to do nothing but good. Just like she always wanted.

"Wow." Wolf said with a chuckle.

"Big and fancy." Tarantula said.

"I know. I wish we had something like this." Owl said as she was shocked by how fancy the mansion was.

"Rodent and Bird's got taste. Okay." Shark said as the Bad Guys walked inside the mansion.

"Huh. Almost makes me want to be cute." Snake said.

"They say experience is the best teacher. And they are wrong. We are." Marmalade said as the Bad Guys saw Marmalade, Owlcolm, and Cuddles standing next to a statue of him holding the heart-shaped meteorite.

"Good morning, students of goodness." Owlcolm said.

"And welcome to the first day of the rest of your best life." Marmalade said.

"A giant butt!" Piranha yelled as he pointed at the heart-shaped meteorite.

"Huh?" Marmalade and Owlcolm said as Marmalade turned around with Owlcolm turning his head.

"Oh, it's not a butt. It's actually a lamp in the shape of the Love Crater Meteorite." Owlcolm said as he clapped his wings, making the meteorite-shaped lamp glow.

"Yes, our greatest..." Marmalade said but was interrupted by Piranha.

"I wonder whose butt it is." Piranha wondered as Shark gasped.

"Uh..." Wolf said.

"Once again, it's not a butt. Thank you." Marmalade said as he clapped his hands to turn off the lamp.

"It's a heart. Now, as I was saying..." Marmalade said but was interrupted by Piranha again.

"Then why does it have cheeks?" Piranha asked as the Bad Guys shushed him.

"What? I've never seen a heart with cheeks." Piranha said.

Marmalade scoffed.

"It's not a..." Marmalade said until Piranha interrupted him.

"Booty!" Piranha said making Marmalade lose his cool.

"IT'S NOT A BUTT! IT'S NOT A BUTT!" Marmalade yelled as Owlcolm and the Bad Guys leaned back in surprise.

"Does he know what a butt is?" Piranha asked.

"Of course, he knows what a butt is." Owl said in an angry tone.

"(Clear throat) As I was saying, on the outside, the six of you are villains." Marmalade said.

"Predators." Owlcolm said.

"Remorseless sociopaths." Marmalade finished.

"Oh, stop. You're making me blush." Shark said.

"But everyone has good inside their hearts that need help in finding it, making you a new person." Owlcolm said.