Final Battle

Sorry if it took so long, a lot has been different on this website. On FanFiction, when I first published this story, I had to delete this story to avoid getting banned from FanFiction and recovering after what happened with my story. Even after re-uploading this story, I was forced to delete it again. I only got 2 chapters to go. It was a relief that I didn't go through the same way in Wattpad. Anyway, enjoy!

In Marmalade and Owlcom's mansion, the meteorite was glowing bright blue and sparkling with electricity as all the mind-controlled guinea pigs were running after the trucks with all the money for charities. Marmalade was in a room laughing maniacally as he looked through a computer screen to see his heist going according to plan.

"Faster, faster, my little pigs." Marmalade said as he pushed a lever on the control panel to make the guinea pigs run faster.

Groups of guinea pigs have taken out the drivers and drove the trucks away causing explosions and making people scream. As the trucks drove off, the family have seen what was going on.

"Mom, what's going on?" The little boy asked.

"I don't know, but I think I know who's behind this." The woman said as she put her finger on her chin with her left hand on her hip.

"Who?" The little girl asked.

"Hmm, when the meteorite was gone, so was Marmalade. And when I saw Wolf attacking him, I saw Owlcolm wasn't getting attacked." The woman explained.

"You think Marmalade is behind this?" The man asked.

"I think so, he must be using the meteorite to control those guinea pigs to steal the money from those trucks." The woman explained.

"I knew there was something I didn't like about that guinea pig. He must've used Owlcolm to fool us from seeing who he really was." The man said.

"But how could Marmalade use that meteorite to be able to mind-control those guinea pigs?" The little girl said.

"I don't know, but there's got to be something we can do." The man said.

"I've got an idea. Follow me." The woman said as they got inside their house.

The car drove toward the Mansion as they stopped.

"Once we steal the meteorite, we take it straight to the police." Diane said as she rolled down the window.

"And all will be forgiven." Wolf said.

"I don't know about 'all,' but it's a start." Owlcolm said.

"Let's go." Owl said.

They got off the car as Wolf and Diane went over an electric fence while Owl and Owlcolm flew over it. They ran/flew through the front yard as they hid behind a tree. Then, Wolf and Diane climbed up the Mansion as Owl and Owlcolm flew up. When they got to the top, they opened the trapdoor as Wolf and Diane slid down a rope while Owl and Owlcolm flew inside the room. They landed next to the meteorite until Wolf saw the Golden Dolphin on a pedestal.

"That's strange. Why would Maramalade leave the Golden Dolphin unprotected?" Wolf asked as he walked toward the Golden Dolphin.

"Because maybe it's a trap." Diane said with a deadpan expression.

"I mean, it's quite obvious since he wants us to think that it's unprotected when really it is." Owl explained.

"Or maybe..." Wolf said as he was about to grab the Golden Dolphin.

"Wait, wait, wait!" Diane, Owl, and Owlcolm yelled as they ran/flew toward Wolf.

But it was too late, Wolf grabbed the Golden Dolphin as Diane, Owl, and Owlcolm touched him, and they all got electrocuted. They were revealed to be in a room, being tied up and hanging upside down.