A Second Chance

This chapter was easier to do since there isn't that much to explain and didn't take too much of my time.

"The Bad Guys go bust. The nefarious sixsome has finally been captured. And I, Tiffany Fluffit, am first on the scene." Tiffany Fluffit said.

"Wow. You know, I-I just realized that I have devoted my entire adult life to putting you in jail. You are my purpose. Without you, who am I?" Chief Luggins said in fake sadness as a male police officer was walking by her with Owl in his hand.

"Ah, I'm just kidding. This is the best moment of my life!" Chief Luggins said as she slapped Wolf in the back.

"It's the end of the Bad Guys." Chief Luggins said.

"No!" Shark yelled as he was shoved inside a prisoner transport vehicle.

"Get your hands off me!" Piranha yelled through the muzzle as he was thrown inside the vehicle.

"Ooh, you're begging for a biting right now." Tarantula warned.

"Wolf!" Snake yelled as he was hauled into the vehicle.

Wolf looked at his tail and looked back at Diane, Marmalade, and Owlcolm. And then, he smirked as he had an idea. He looked at Owl and winked at her. Wolf and Owl slipped through Chief Luggins' and the officer's grip.

"Excuse us." Wolf said.

"Hey!" Chief Luggins yelled.

Diane, Marmalade, and Owlcolm looked at Wolf and Owl as Marmalade held the Golden Dolphin.

"Sorry to interrupt. Me and my friend here just want to congratulate the governor here." Wolf explained.

"Yeah, I even voted for you." Owl said as some of the crowd gasped in shock.

"Anyway, I got to say, you really got us pegged. We're just a deep well of anger and self-loathing." Wolf explained.

"Denial." Diane said.

"Sure. That too." Owl said.

"Narcissism." Diane continued.

"Yeah. Yeah." Wolf said.

"Emotional emptiness." Diane finished.

"So we're on the same page." Wolf said as the Bad Guys looked at Wolf and Owl with confused looks.

"What are they doing?" Shark asked.

"Sadly, we were never given a chance to be anything more than second-rate criminals." Wolf said as Diane just looked at him.

"If only there was someone who could help the flower of goodness inside us blossom. And someone who could help us find the good inside our hearts. Some icons of love and forgiveness, like, uh, I don't know, Mother Teresa." Wolf said as he looked at Marmalade and Owlcolm.

"Isn't there any way to make it possible for us?" Owl asked with innocence in her voice.

"Maybe there isn't. Best thing is to just throw us in jail for the rest of our hopeless lives." Wolf said.

"Yeah, that's the plan." Chief Luggins said as she grabbed Wolf and Owl. She was about to throw them in until two voices stopped her.

"Wait!" Marmalade and Owlcolm yelled as Chief Luggins froze.

"Uh, beg...beg pardon?" Chief Luggins asked as Wolf and Owl looked at Marmalade and Owlcolm.

"Mr. Wolf and Ms. Owl may be savage beasts. Basically walking and flying garbage. Sorry, I'm making a point." Marmalade said.

"Do what you need to do, pal." Wolf said.

"But how can we say they're hopeless if they've never been given a chance?" Owlcolm asked as Marmalade put the Golden Dolphin down.