True Villian Revealed

Here it is everyone, the part where the Bad Guys and Owlcolm will see the true intentions of Professor Marmalade.

The Bad Guys were taken into the prison van after they got caught. The family that helped Owl was given a warning for aiding one of the Bad Guys. Chief Luggins was pushing Wolf and Owl as the crowd watched them.

"Hey, you're making a mistake. We didn't do it. I know we always say that, but this time it's actually true." Wolf said honestly.

"I'm telling you, we're innocent! We would never do something like this. You have to listen to us!" Owl begged, but Chief Luggins didn't listen.

"A-la-la-la-la. Can't hear you. Guilty, guilty, guilty." Chief Luggins said as she struggled with Wolf and Owl.

"Talk to Marmalade and Owlcolm. We're really good now." Wolf said as Chief Luggins threw him and Owl into the van.

"They'll tell you. Professors!" Wolf yelled as Chief Luggins closed the door.

"Tonight's headline: Change is impossible. You should always judge a book by its cover, and all stereotypes have been affirmed." Tiffany Fluffit said as Diane and the family disagreed on what she said.

"Stop, for goodness' sake! Let us speak to them." Marmalade said as the crowd looked at him and Owlcolm.

"I'm sure there must be a misunderstanding." Owlcolm said as they walked toward the van.

The Bad Guys had sad faces as they looked down with Owl having tears in her eyes. The door opened as the Bad Guys saw Marmalade and Owlcolm.

"Ah, Professor Marmalade and Owlcolm." Wolf sighed in relief.

"Thank goodness you're both here." Owl said as she wiped off her tears.

"You both got five minutes. No deals this time." Chief Luggins said as she closed the door.

"Look you two, we didn't do it. We didn't plan on doing anything bad. You have to believe us." Owl said desperately.

"She's right, y-you have to help us. Tell 'em. Tell 'em we didn't do it." Wolf said.

"Of course, I believe you. I know you've been learning how to be good for the last few days, so I know that you wouldn't do something like this." Owlcolm explained.

"Me too, we know that you didn't do it. How could you?" Marmalade said.

"After all, you're such good kids." Marmalade said as he patted his hand on Wolf and Owl's paw/wing.

That's when it hit Wolf and Owl as they start having flashbacks of what's been going on.

Flashback

"You're such good kids." The old lady said as she patted her hand on Wolf and Owl's paw/wing.

"That shiver up my spine. The wag in my tiny tail." Marmalade said as Wolf's tail wagged.

"ARREST THEM!" Chief Luggins yelled.

"What if we tried a little experiment, Diane?" Marmalade asked.

"As you know, our Gala for Goodness..." Marmalade said.

"Where the legendary Love Crate Meteorite will be on display for the first time ever." Tiffany Fluffit said.

"All eyes will be on you tonight, not me." Marmalade said.

While Wolf was focused on stopping his tail from wagging with Owl giggling at him as she watched him, they both didn't see that the old lady was actually Professor Marmalade in disguise.