part 4 USJ.

It was now the day of the USJ and Izuku and the rest of the heros recruited were having a meeting.

Endeavour:why are we all here Aizawa? And why is this kid here as well? I can understand the third years being here but not a first year.

Izuku just looked at Endeavour with a I know what you did look which made him startled.

Izuku:I'm here because I was the one who noticed the intruder mr. Number 2 hero.

Endeavour was annoyed by what Izuku had called him but held his word as nezu arrived in the meeting room with some files.

Nezu:Okay so you all might be wondering why your here. Its because we had someone steal some files from us. Specifically the teacher attendance on trip.

Nezu then proceeded to explain that the heros were extra reinforcements for the trip today.

Nezu:And Endeavour your son shoto is on this trip.

With that endeavour looks satisfied with the plan.

Nezu:Okay and Izuku go and get suited up for this.

Izuku:Of course principle nezu.

With that izuku left with his hero suit to change.

Timeskip to outside

Izuku is now waiting with the rest of his class as all free teachers and recruted hero arrive with the busses and they head to the USJ.

On route asui tsuyu made an intresting observation.

Asui:Midoriya your's and All mights quirks are really similer.

Izuku:Yea Guess your right I mean their both at the base strength enhancers mine just stockpiles energy into its self to enhance my streangth but eventually i will learn other ways of releasing the energy.

Asui:so you might learn to fly at some point.

Izuku:Yea i might be able to.

Aizawa:Alright we're here. Problem children go inside and meet 13.

Everyone:Got it.

With that Izuku engaged his riggings and headed inside with the other heros and his classmates

13:Welcome to the Unforseen Simulation Joint. Before we begin i have a few things to say about quirk saf-

Kirishima:Cool you have fake villains

With that everyone turned to the plaza and Izuku saw something that made him freeze in fear. It was a villain carrying a siren's world portal device (ok so instead of having sirens be able to naturally switch worlds they require one of these to acuratly switch world and if they hold a fragment of it they can open a portal to a random world which is what happened to izuku.)

Izuku then started hyperventilating which didn't go unnoticed by Aizawa

Aizawa:Problem child whats wrong.

Izuku:That villain is carrying a siren's world portal device so we're about to have a lot of problems on our hands and i cant launch any aircraft as we are indoors. If he activates destroy it asap.

Just as he says this the villain starts laughing menicaly and actives the device still holding it to his chest so that they cant destroy it without killing him.

Izuku, in utter fear:NO! Oh no the portal is going to open in 30 seconds.

Just as he says this he suddenly gets accses to azur lane comms which he notices but focused on the now open portal with 50 low ranked sirens comming though it along with 30 mid ranked sirens and 1 high ranked.

Izuku:Aizawa permission to kill the villain and destroy the device.

Aizawa, thinking for a moment:Granted

Everyone was shcked at aizawa's response as izuku aimed a 25mm autocannon at the villain and fired a normal round destroying the device and killing the villain (no this isn't shigiraki this is a random villain). The portal connecting the sirens world and mha world but not before a smaller portal appears that 5 individuals fall out of.

Izuku, recognising the individuals:Enterprise, belfast, akagi, kaga, bismark!

The 5:wait, that voice, NIMITZ!

They rush to izuku who quickly says

Izuku:Not right now lets focus on the sirens

They nod and engage their ships and begin attacking the sirens who are now traped in the mha world and get quickly annihilated by the 6 azur lane ships.

Enterprise ,who is now hugging Izuku tightly, says

Enterprise:Nimitz I'm glad to see you again.

Izuku:I'm glad to see you too Enterprise and my name is now Izuku 'Nimitz' Midoriya

Akagi:Well that dosent matter we will still call you Nimitz

Izuku:Thats fine akagi but let's go I'm sure my class and the heros have questions.

The azur lane group make their way back up the stairs to the main group where they were bombarded with questions.

Class 1-a:Izuku why did you kill him? That was so cool but what were those things? Hey whats your quirks? Do you 5 have wisdom cubes as well?

Izuku:Ok first I killed him because it was the only way to close the portal. Those things were called sirens and they come from another world. These 5 don't have quirks and yes they have wisdom cubes!

Bismark:Nimitz what are quirks?

Izuku:Quirks are a power people here are born with and they can range from mutations to full on super strength.

Kaga:So are there any people without powers other then us?

Izuku:Yes those without powers are know as quirkless people and they make up 20% of the worlds population.

Momo:Izuku who are they.

Izuku:ah right everyone these are enterprise, belfast, akagi, kaga and bismark they are a carrier, cruiser, 2 carriers and a battle ship in that order

Everyone was shocked about what they had just heard as they quickly realised UA had a fleet of ships consisting of 4 carriers, 1 cruser and 1 battleship

Nezu:cementos head back to UA and expand the port for the new ships and Izuku's house for 5 more people and can you 6 follow me i wish to talk about some things with you.

A/N thats it for this chapter see you next time.