part 13 new team mates.

5 days since the kamino incident occured and UA had convinced the students parents about a dorm system. While the hero commission informed other countries about siren world portal devices and how to handle them if found. All countries agreed that they were a threat and created their own version of azur lane with Izuku as the commander.

Izuku:So I just became the commander of azur lane again huh.

Izuku's wives:Yes that seems about right.

Izuku:Oh yea we might have other ships joining us soon.

Belfast:Why?

Izuku:Because i gave the blueprints to the head of the hero commission.

Bismark:Are you sure thats a good idea

Izuku:No but we need reinforcements.

They then left the house to go to the classroom but noticed the port was expanded and had five new ships in it.

Izuku:huh so thats what the noises were last night.

They then head to class and found a note for them to go to the auditorium. They went and found some the head of the hero commission there.

Head:Ah Izuku I forgot to ask is there a comparability thing with the ships.

Izuku:Yeah there is but it's really only for males and you need 100% compatibility if you are male.

Head:So if your female it doesn't matter.

Izuku:Yeah any female can become a ship. But destroyers only link to young children at first.

Head:I see so the warship it's self has some influence over the linked individual. But we didn't make any Destroyers today so we're fine.

Izuku:Yes.

They procided to chat until class 1-a, 1-b and the big three arrived.

Aizawa:ma'am what are you doing here.

Head:well we're here to recruit some new ships for the azur lane. And we are looking for volunteers. But is a downside.

Aizawa:And what is that downside.

Izuku:You lose all memories from before you link. Same personality just no memories.

Head:And we will call your parents to say goodbye to you before linking. Any volunteers?

Momo:May we know what ships we are linking to beforehand.

Head:Alright so.

IJN Yura of the nagara class of light cruisers.

HMS Neptune of the Neptune class of light cruisers.

USS Washington of the north Carolina class battleships.

KMS Thüringen of the helgoland class of battleships.

IJN Takao of the takao class of heavy cruisers.

Those are the ships that are available. *Shows images*

Bakugou:*smirking*I volunteer.

Head:Alright come this way so we can do a comparability check

Aizawa:Compatibility?

Izuku:Males have to have a 100% compatibility for successful linking. On the other hand females will always link in fact I was the only male ship in azur lane.

Bakugou came out of the booth annoyed.

Izuku:What was his compatibility?

Head:It was 60%.

Izuku:Not bad. Usually its around 20% and don't worry compatibility grows sometimes mainly when a person mentally grows.

Bakugou became less annoyed at his compatibility rating after this.

Momo, uraraka, koyoka, mirko and nejire:I volunteer.

They all look at each other then look forwards again.

Head:Ah 5 volunteers thank you.

They wait for The parents of the 5 arrive.

Mr yoayorozu:I heard somthing about my daughter what happened?

Head:Everything is fine for now. Its just your daughters all volunteered for the project. But the drawback requires you here.

Mrs hado:whats the drawback?

Head:Your daughters will all lose their memories of before they linked to the wisdom cube.

Mr uraraka:Your serious Ochako, about this thing.

Uraraka:Yes dad, I am.

All the parents confirmed this with their kids but they stayed firm.

The parents:*crying*Alright just don't die. And goodbye.

Izuku:They wont die as hundreds of individuals have had this happen but not one died. And they will just lose their memories not a complete personality change.

Mrs jiro:And how are you so sure.

Izuku:Because the same thing happened to me when I was younger.

The girls then went to the wisdom cubes and then Izuku instructed them.

Izuku:Alright just go to the one that calls out to you the most.

Jiro to IJN Yura.

Nejire to HMS Neptune.

Mirko to USS Washington.

Uraraka to KMS Thüringen.

Momo to IJN Takao.

The five touched the wisdom cubes and they quickly absorbed them. They stepped back slightly then opened their eyes.

Momo:Where am I.

Izuku rushed in the 5 ships saw his riggings and saluted.

Izuku:At ease let me explain who you are and what happened.

He then proceeded to explain who and where they are to put them at ease. Their parents entered and ran up to them hugging them.

Izuku:Oh yeah these are your biological parents.

Mirko:So this is my mom and dad huh.

Mrs usagami:Yes i am your mother. Boy you said there would be no personality changes.

Izuku:Yeah but this is normal they dont remember anything so their confused which causes this.

Mr usagami:I see so once she's calmed down she'll be back to normal.

Izuku:It depends on if her personality she showed was her actual one or not. Somthing in the past could have made her put up a front.

Mrs usagami:Wait the Quirk discrimination!

A/N thats that today.