part 12 kamino incident

The hero course first years were given a week off after the summer camp except Izuku who was called into a meeting with the top 20 heros and the head of the hero commission.

Nezu:Alright we've been able to locate the hideout of the league of villains who made and attack on both UA's USJ and the summer camp.

Endeavour:Why is this kid here again. He has no involvement this time. Right.

Izuku:Actually, if the boss of the league is who we think it is, I have every reason to be here.

Endeavour:And why is that?

Izuku looks at all might and Nezu and they procide to explain OFA and AFO. Everyone except the head of the hero commission. Endeavour asked a question.

Endeavour:So why give it to a quirkless kid like him.

Izuku:Because it shortens the life of anyone with a quirk.

Endeavour was annoyed by the awnser but said nothing.

Nezu:By the way Izuku who now knows about OFA.

Izuku:well theres everyone here, my wives and the old guard of the secret.

Nezu:I see.

Izuku:And I'd like to ask permission from the hero commission that if I can kill AFO to be allowed to do so.

The head of the hero commission thought about that request for a moment before agreeing.

Nezu:Are you sure ma'am.

Head:You know my quirk allows me to make the best choices in situations like this.

Izuku:Thank you.

Head:Give him hell kid!

With that all the heros left with Izuku heading to the league's hideout.

Hawks:Hey kid can you fly if so you'll be in the first group.

Izuku launches a F/A 18 hornets and jumps on top

Izuku:yeah i can thanks.

They head off to kamino city and locate the hideout.

Izuku:An old bar, classy.

They begin by having lower ranked heros evacuating civilians in a 2 mile radius around the hideout. They then begin the attack and successfuly capture shigiraki and kurogiri. AFO then walks out of a room and saw the heros and was shocked. But Izuku punched him though a wall before he chould do anything.

AFO:You don't waste any time. Good i get to kill you faste- oh so your the ninth colour me intrigued.

Izuku:It's no use talking AFO I know what i have to do.

Izuku then activates OFA 100% and both his strength and riggings get enhanced. He then draws his sword and charges. AFO then fires an air blast which Izuku avoids.

Cut to izuku's wives watching the fight.

Belfast:Common Nimitz I know you can do it.

Bismark:He can do it he is the strongest of all of us.

Back to izuku's fight and AFO has missed every attack so far while Izuku has cut off his arm twice. But he keeps regenerating.

AFO:How you brat. How are you so fast.

Izuku:Because I have already mastered OFA

AFO then releases fragments of his bones at Izuku but he simply cut them. Izuku then rushes in cutting both of AFO's hands off he regenerated them but slower then before. Izuku smirked.

Izuku:So your regen gets slower and slower huh.

AFO was shocked that Izuku figured the weakness of his regen so fast. Izuku charged in deflecting or dodging any attack thrown his way before slicing AFO's chest open and firing a quirk interruption round right into the wound. Izuku then decapitated AFO shocking everyone watching.

Izuku:*Shouting*AFO is dead the heros are victorious. *Raising his sword in the air*

The Heros cheared the victory as they had all been informed about Izuku's permission to kill. Police rushed ontp the scene and went to Izuku with cuffs but Endeavour stoped them.

Police officer 1:But sir he killed a person.

Endeavour:He had permission from the head of the hero commission to kill AFO.

Police officer 2:Alright sir.

The police stand down as Endeavour looks at Izuku.

Endeavour:Heh not bad kid.

Timeskip to the hero commission head's office.

Head:Thank you Midoriya for taking down AFO

Izuku:No need for thanks this world has shown me enough hospitality for me to do this.

Head:anyway Was wandering if you know what these are.

She then showed a picture of a siren world portal device.

Izuku:Where did you find this?

Head:In AFO's underground base why what is it.

Izuku:It's a siren world portal device. How Many were down there.

Head:There were 3 devices down there.

Izuku:So thats maybe six unaccounted for. As i destroyed on that was activated in the USJ and thats 3 we've found. My original world had 10 sent in.

Head:I see and what do they do.

Izuku:they open a portal to another world which is inhabited by sirens. They concur other worlds for power and land. They also consist of three classes. Low, mid and high ranked sirens theres also the royal class siren but thats never been proven to exist.

Head:I see and what happened to your original world.

Izuku:We the azur lane alliance were able to fight them off and destroy all ten devices but there were hundreds of us ships but we only have 8 here. Fortunately if we take them out quickly after activation there wont be many sirens.

Head:Thank you Midoriya for telling me about this but do you know how to make more ships.

Izuku:Yes you need a warship and a linked wisdom cube. But the downside is the person who uses the wisdom cube losses their memories of before they became a ship. But that doesn't mean their personality changes.

Head:I see so we should have volunteers then.

Izuku:Yes but the individual will still age until their 18 but at that point they no longer age.

Head:Do you have schematics for wisdom cubes.

Izuku:No but i can draw them.

Head:That'll be fine. Thank you.

A/N yes I'm making the whole of the harem ships. See ya.