part 18 2nd internships.

Two weeks passed and the wast team were able to capture 2 world portal devices and Izuku's team captured one. Leaving 1 device yet to be located.

Izuku:*On base P.A*Can the team report to my office please.

2 minutes passed and the team arrives curious to why they were called.

Izuku:Ok so the second internship of UA is coming up so we need to discuss who we may or may not take. Personally I think bakugou will be a good selection.

Bismark:I seccond that.

Kaga:yes his personality has improved over the year.

Izuku:Anyone else?

Mirko:No one in my opinion.

Momo:Yes bakugou is the only one to be able to learn anything from us.

Izuku:Ok I'll put in a request for bakugou. That's all i needed, your dismissed.

Uraraka:Actually me, momo, mirko, jiro and nejire have something to ask of you.

Izuku:Oh?

The 5:Izuku will you please go out with us!

Izuku was shocked and looked to his wives for help.

Izuku:did they ask you before hand or no?

Belfast:They asked us and we accepted them.

Izuku:Alright. Im just gonna get something.

Izuku then leaves the room with the five being confused while Izuku's wives were completely calm. When Izuku returns with five rings the girls were shocked.

Izuku:Ok lets do the oaths now it'll give you all a power boost and lets us feel where the other is. It's basically just a sign that we're engaged.

Jiro:So what did you get?

Izuku:The rings for the oaths.

They did the oaths and got the power boost. Skip to the first day of the second internship.

Izuku:Hey Bakugou over here!

Bakugou:Hello Izuk- Wait am i meant to refer to you by your hero name or not?

Izuku:When on patrol yes. Otherwise no. Anyways it's good to see you again.

Bakugou:It is. By the way any update on the siren situation?

Izuku:We only have one device left theoretically.

Bakugou and izuku talked all the way back to base where he greeted inko and Izuku's wives.

Bakugou:You have all ten of them now. How?

Izuku:Don't know. Anyway get your hero suit on we're going on patrol.

Bakugou:Got it.

They went on patrol and nothing really interesting happened. Other then a conversation.

Bakugou:Hey once the sirens have stopped what will happen to you guys?

Izuku:We'll just go on to be heros helping everyone possible.

Bakugou:Thats good didn't want to lose you to retirement just yet.

Izuku:We're the same age.

Bakugou:I know.

They both laughed at this but quickly stoped and instantly sprug into action as bank robbery occured. When they got back they had a good time with their friends and family. The next day.

Izuku:Alright today is slightly different from yesterday still patrols but you'll be leading one patrol.

Bakugou:Any particular reason for this Nimitz.

Izuku:It's so we can see how well you are as a leader because on top of being a hero you may need to lead people out of dangerous situations.

Bakugou:I see that would be helpful.

Belfast:And it'll benefit you if you start your own agency.

Bakugou:alright so who's on my team and where will i be patrolling?

Izuku:You take mirko, bismark, nejire, jiro and Uraraka and patrol the east half of the city while I take the rest and patrol the western half.

Bakugou:Got it.

They head off and go their separate ways with izuku's group not having any encounters, only a few fans asking for autographs.

Izuku:Never thought I'd see a plushie of you two akaki, kaga.

The two mentioned were still shocked from what they saw.

Kaga:You can't say much Belfast is holding a plushie of you.

Akagi:yeah!

Izuku:I know and it's fine.

Belfast:*blushing*It's just so cute not to buy though.

Momo:Yes but i wish they had more in stock or you didn't see it first.

Izuku was holding back his laugh the whole time as not to embarrass his wives.

Enterprise:I can hear you almost laughing Nimitz but thank you for holding it back.

Izuku:It's fine but let's go I'm sure there is something happening today otherwise this was boring.

Akagi:Your starting to sound like a battle maniac but ok.

They continue the patrol and stopped a few minor crimes and a bank robbery before beginning to head back to the base. When they returned they saw bakugou and his team.

Izuku:Head to my office for the report please.*In the office* So how did the patrol go Bakugou.

Bakugou:we stopped a few minor crimes including a purse stealer and car jacker. Nothing major.

Izuku:Bismark how was his leadership during the patrol.

Bismark:Although he didn't stop for autographs like I'm sure you did he lead the team well and efficiently did our job.

Izuku:Alright bakugou. Do you understand why we stop for autographs?

Bakugou:No i do not.

Izuku:It's a way of saying we are there for the citizens and it allows them to put their trust in us.

Bakugou:I see. By the way how do you know this?

Izuku:*Chuckling*I spent the first 2 years learning at UA with nezu as well as taking a look at classes as a way of improving my analysis skills. But you did a good job today hope you do as good for the rest of the week.

With that they leave and the rest of the week goes by in a flash with many minor crimes stopped and a few major villains recaught including toga and dabi. Bakugou finished his internship with Izuku's agency and learned alot about leadership of others.

A/N this was more of a side chapter and the next or one after will most likely be the last. Bye