part 6 sports festival

It's the day of the sports festival and the class 1-a is already in their gym clothes waiting for Aizawa to take them down to the arena.

Aizawa:Alright problem children win this for me yeah!

Class 1-a:YEAH!

With that Aizawa leads them to the stadium entrance and told them to wait till their called.

Present mic:LETS GET THIS FESTIVAL STARTED! I PRESENT TO YOU THE R-RATED HERO MIDNIGHT!

Midnight then presents all the classes and introduced class 1-a as the class who went though a villain attack.

Midnight:And now can i have the representative of the first years, IZUKU MIDORIYA come up and give a speach.

Izuku quickly went up on stage and began to speak.

Izuku:I know a lot of people think that being a hero is about how strong your quirk is. But it's not. Just because the pro heros are called heros mean they are the only heros here. Doctors, the police and the fire brigade are all heros in their own rights. Anyone who saves a life is a hero and it dosent matter what your quirk is. So what I'm saying is to you quirkless people and those who have weak or 'villainous' quirks you can be heros too. PLUS...

Everyone:ULTRA!

Cut to stain standing on a building watching the speach.

Stain:Hm looks like some people still know what it means to be a true hero...

Cut back to izuku who just got off stage.

Midnight:And the first half of the festival is ..... AN OBSTACLE COURSE! and the first 16 people through the course move onto the second half!

All the students made their way to the starting line and the azur lane group engage their riggings.

Midnight:AND BEGIN!

Izuku and the azur lane group were able to get out of the entrance before todoroki froze it and izuku quickly launched a F/A 18 in full size and jumped on as well as letting Bismark jump on as well. Enterprise, akagi and kaga copied and Enterprise let Belfast jump on and they quickly flew to the exit.

Izuku got first, Bismark got second, akagi third, kaga forth, Enterprise got fifth and Belfast sixth rest cannon positions minus five. EXCEPT shinso. shinso got in.

Timeskip to 1v1's

Midnight:May izuku midoriya and shinso hitoshi come to the arena.

With that said Izuku made his way to the arena and when he got there he was face to face by someone who looked almost as tired as Aizawa.

Midnight:Are both of you ready

Both of them just nodded. Seeing this midnight cracked her whip.

Shinso:Must be a blessing to be born with 2 qui-

Izuku:Shinso Hitoshi quirk brain wash but I think a more appropriate name for it is mind control. You should train your body more then your quirk. Maybe get Aizawa to teach you his scarf usage.

Shinso:.... i forfeit.

Midnight:Shinso forfeits Izuku wins!

Both leave the stage. And sport festival goes on as cannon except place the azure lane girls in. Izuku does help todoroki but wins instead of losses.

Midnight:May Katsuki Bakugou and Izuku Midoriya come to the stage. Izuku was staring at a boy who had nothing but rage for him.

Bakugou:I'll pay you back for that loss in battle training.

Izuku:Unlikely that you'll win against me but try your best.

Izuku said this while engaging his riggings and drawing his sword.

Midnight:Are both opponents ready for the finale.

Both nodded and Midnight cracked her whip. Bakugou charges at Izuku while he just fires a stunning shot from his riggings hitting bakugou in the chest. Izuku just picks him up and chucks him out the ring.

Midnight:And Bakugous out of bounds so Midoriya wins.

Skip to the podium

Midnight:So for to day the one giving the awards is...

All might lands in the stadium.

All might:I AM HERE TO PRESENT THE AWARDS. Young tokoyami congratulations on getting third place. Young bakugou congratulations on second place. And Midorya congratulations on getting first place I am proud of you.

Izuku:Thanks All might

A/N and with that the festival is over and we can move on to interns tommorow see ya