part 10 summer camp entrance.

The day before 1-a and b head out to the summer camp everyone was packing. Izuku was packing Eri, Unicorn and Z46's cloths that Nezu had blackmailed the government for while Belfast was packing Izuku and her own cloths.

Timeskip to departure

All of 1-a and b were waiting at the school parking lot waiting for the buses while Eri and Z46 were sleeping on Izuku's riggings and Unicorn was in Izuku's arms. The girls were watching the cuteness while one boy was about to be loud on purpose to wake the kids up but as soon as he opened his mouth he felt a sudden bloodlust coming from Izuku and the rest of the girls.

Izuku*wispering shout*Try and wake my daughters and i will tear off you legs and shove them so far up your ass you'll be wishing to die.

Monoma closed his mouth and walked away silent.

Aizawa:Alright get on.

Bismark took Z46 in her arms while Belfast took Eri.

Aizawa:Midoriya family section at the back rest of you any where just dont wake me. I think the trip will take 1 hour.

Izuku:*wispering*Aizawa do I have to take part in the beginning as I have kids to take care of.

Aizawa:*wispering*Fine I'll inform them that you wont be taking part but only you. Got it

Izuku:Yes sir.

Timeskip to the hill road.

Aizawa:Alright we here get off the bus.

Izuku steps out still carrying a sleeping Unicorn and engaged his riggings telling his wives to place the children on his riggings as Aizawa indicated for him to come over. Izuku did so.

Aizawa:I Intoduce the group helping us train you the wild wild pussycats

Mandalay and pixiebob appear and spot Akagi and Kaga

The two:Akagi, Kaga your here yay

Akagi and Kaga:Hey Pixiebob, Mandalay.

Pixiebob:*wispering*Hey kaga that green haired boys got riggings like you two right.

Kaga:*wispering*There are currently 8 people here that have riggings him included

Mandalay:Anyway we're here to help you improve your quirks and don't be afraid to use them here this is all private property.

Izuku:So when are you throwing them over

Class 1-a instantly tried to get back on the bus

Pixiebob:Now!

With that said izuku's wives jumped off the edge and the rest got thrown over by mud.

Mandalay:So are you joining them or no

Izuku:No i think Eri would get scared seeing her new papa running away from her.

Mandalay:I see.

The remaining people got on the bus and headed to camp with Mandalay taking Z46 and pixiebob taking Eri.

On the way to camp.

Pixiebob:Hey Izuku. Kaga said there were 8 people who have riggings, other than her, Akagi and you who else.

Izuku:Well there's Z46 who Mandalay is holding, there's Unicorn here and then theres Belfast, Enterprise and Bismark.

Mandalay:Well thats a surprise. So what gives you the riggings?

Izuku:Their called wisdom cubes.

They then arrived at the camp and Izuku saw a boy whose eyes widened when seeing him. He went up to him.

Izuku:Hey kid what's your name.

Kota:my names kota

He said this stuttering as he met his favourite hero and his mom and dad are still alive as Izuku saved them from dieing by muscular 1 months after entering the mha world. he just lives with Mandalay right now because his family is on a mission out-country.

Izuku:Nice to meet you kota I'm Izuku 'Nimitz' Midoriya or the heroic carrier Nimitz.

Kota's eyes sparkle at his hero name and hugs his leg.

Kota:Thanks for saving my parents from muscular.

Izuku:Your parents are the water hose duo right. It was no problem other heros were just standing around watching but not doing anything i just had to get involved.

Kota:Can you teach me how to use a sword? I saw your fight with Stain and thought it would be cool.

Izuku:Yeah i can teach you how to use a sword. But tommorow maybe because I'm going to make food for my class.

With that Izuku leaves to make food. Not even 2 hours later Izuku's wives came out of the Forrest dragging the class with them except mirko who was still standing.

Izuku:Ah you've arrived foods ready.

The class instantly sat at the table and started eating.

Mina:who made this?

Izuku:I did.

Bakugou's respect for Izuku grew further.

Z46:Papa your going to teach kota how to use a sword right.

Izuku:Yeah. do you want me to help you Improve?

Z46 just nodded.

Koyoka:Wait whos kota.

Izuku:You guys know the water hose duo right.

Everyone nodded

Izuku:Well he's their son and Mandalay is his aunt. Anyways everyone should get some rest for tommorow as we're having a large training day.

Timeskip to the morning

It'll just be a summary of what Improvements everyone made.

Bakugou: Able to fire 200 smaller explosions and 10 masive ones without drawback occurring.
Momo: lessened lipids usages per creation.
Koda: confidence increased.
Koyoka: strengthened ear jacks and hearing.
Mirko: More skills and a bit of swordsmanship from Izuku.
Kota: swordsmanship.
Z46: improved her swordsmanship.
The rest have cannon improvements and Izuku's wives didn't need improvements so they just helped out the others.

Izuku:Kota why don't you try and channel your quirk though the sword.

Kota does so easily and got really excited.

Izuku:Kota you know what this means right.

Kota:No.

Izuku:Kota this means we found a new way to use elemental quirks.

Kota's eyes widen and sparkle at this revelation.

Izuku:Lets go inform Aizawa and the wild wild pussycats.

They head off looking for the said individuals.

A/N ok thats it for now see ya.