part 17 new base.

Timeskip 2 weeks from the last chapter Izuku and the rest of his team have participated in 5 more non-siren based missions. Nejire got an updated licence while the other 4 got full azur lane licences.

Izuku:So how does it feel to be full blown heros now.

Momo:I feel happy that I'm a hero.

Mirko:Things dont feel too much different since we still live in UA.

Izuku:True but not for much longer as the hero commission has just finished building our new base. Or as heros call it our agency.

Uraraka:So we'll have a place to go now.

Izuku:From what I've been told it has some dorm buildings a port and other such facilities that we need.

Nejire:Sound like a pain to clean.

Izuku:Which is why dad is providing us with 20 worker bots to keep the maintenance up. And we have some others joining us to provide support. Anyway lets head there now.

The team heads to their new base on foot with his team and Eri, Unicorn and Z46 who were all wanting to hold Izuku's hands.

Izuku:Here we are guys our new home. Oh yeah and dad told me that we no longer have to attend school because we all have licences.

They entered the front entrance to be greeted by the head of the hero commission and inko and maisie.

Head:Welcome to your new agency. I have some people to assist you as heros.

Inko:I'll be your caretaker still but also manage reported crimes.

Maisie:And i will be the voice in your ears still.

Izuku:Glad to hear your both still working with us.

Inko:As if I'd let my son work alone.

Akagi:It's good to see you again mrs Midoriya.

Inko:Please call me mom. That applies to all of my son's wives.

They all get settled in and decorate their rooms. The team then heads ort on patrol with Momo, nejire, uraraka, mirko and jiro going in the city while Izuku and his wives go out onto the ocean.

Enterprise:Do you think the others will be ok.

Izuku:There havent been many major villains since AFO but we never know.

Kaga:I mean in the past two weeks we did help Nighteye mop up the last of the overhaul yakuza.

Izuku:Yeah but there were no major a rank villains there only b rank or lower.

At that point Izuku's radio came alive.

Maisie:Hey we got a request from the coast guard to help them incapacitate some armed yakuza vessels taking drugs into of the country.

Izuku:Roger that we are enroute to the vessels. Alright full speed ahead lets take em down.

They then intercepted the vessels and guarded until coast guard arrived to take the vessels to a port. When they arrived a group of reporters had gathered began questioning them.

Reporter 1:Are you 6 heros or part of the coast guard? And if you are heros what caused you to go after these vessels?

Izuku:We are heros and the vessels were owned by a yakuza group and they were transporting drugs into the country.

Reporter 2:What's your hero name?

Izuku:Im the Heroic carrier Nimitz. Now if you'll excuse us we will be going back on patrol.

With that he gave his 1,000,000 volt smile and everyone felt safer. The team then left and returned to the patrol route.

Kaga:You handled the interview quickly.

Izuku:Yeah back when i first arrived here midnight did a few mock interviews with me to help me get used tobeing asked a lot of questions at once.

Bismark:That was nice of her.

Izuku:She used to find me stuttering at the attention of the student cute.

Belfast:Oh. Was she like that all the time or just...

Izuku:She was like that any time i stuttered. Well forget that let's head back to base. Maisie we're heading home now.

Maisie:Got it by the way the others are just finishing their patrol now so good timing.

They then headed back to the agency and did the report to the hero commission.

Z46:Papa are you joining us for dinner.

Izuku:In a minute sweetie just gotta finish this report.

Z46:Ok Eri was wanting to see you.

Unicorn:Grandma made katsudon today.

Izuku:Yes my favourite! I'll be down in a second.

Izuku finished the report and headed down for dinner with his new family which was filled with cheers and happiness.

A/N Anyway thats it bye.