Chapter 6

Ally's POV
I wake up and I can hear Jackson getting ready for work. I don't have school today so I went back to sleep. I eventually get up to get ready for the day. I take a shower then throw on leggings and a sweatshirt. I walk downstairs to make my tea and see Jay in his scrubs.

"Morning princess, how did you sleep?"

"good, I'm gonna make some tea"

"Alright, I'm gonna head to work have a good day, call me if you need anything"

"I will"

After he leaves for work, I sit and drink my tea.

Jackson's POV
I get to work a little earlier today because I have back to back patients all day today. I get done my first two patients pretty quickly, so I go to eat lunch. I get a text from Ally.

Hey Jay can I go
hang out with a friend?
                                                                   Yeah, who?

his name is Brayden 
                                                                     It's a boy?!

Umm yes. He's really
nice.   
                                                          Fine. Be home by              
                                                           5.
Thank you!

I've never met this boy before. She's never said anything about a boy.

Ally's POV
My friend Brayden asked me to hangout. I met him in science class and he's a really nice guy. I wasn't sure what Jay was going to say about it and I know he's gonna say more when he comes home. But I decide not to think about that right now and just go. I grab my converse and head to the park. Once I get there, I meet up with Brayden.

"Hey Ally!" he calls me over to a small tree.

"Hey Brayden!" I say and I cant help but smile. He has deep brown eyes and brown hair. We both sit down in the shade below the tree. I could talk to him for hours. He is so easy to talk too. We talked about life for a while until I realized it was almost 5.

"I should go, I have to be home by 5"

"Oh that's fine, I will walk you home" he says with a soft smile.

"You don't have to do that"

"No it's fine your house is on the way, it's no problem"

"Well if you insist" I joke. He giggles and we start walking. It's about a 5 minute walk from the park to my house, so we get there pretty quickly.

"I'll see you tomorrow" he says looking into my green eyes.

"See you tomorrow" I say smiling. I walk in the house to see that Jay hasn't come home yet. I walk up to my room and plop myself on my bed. I read a few chapters of my book before I hear Jay come home.

"Hey Ally, I'm home" he says coming up the steps.

"Hi" I say, knowing what's about to come next. He comes and sits on the edge of my bed.

"So do you wanna tell me about this boy?" He asks me in a calm tone.

"Um his name is Brayden, I met him in science class, he's really nice. Is there anything else you wanna know?"

"Have you kissed yet?" He jokes

"NO OMG" We both start laughing.

"When do I get to meet him?" He asks me.

"Um Im not sure" I say.

"What if I invite the girl I told you about and you invite Brayden for dinner one night?" He suggests. Thats not a bad idea.

"I mean I can ask him" I say.

"Alright I'll ask her tomorrow. Is Wednesday good?"

"Yeah that's fine"

"I'm gonna go make dinner now"

"Alrighty" I say and lay back down on my bed. Now I have to have dinner with Brayden. I like him, but this is probably gonna be so awkward. When dinner is ready we both sit down and eat. Jay made chicken ceaser salad. We talk about life and all the usual stuff at dinner.

"How was your day?" Jay asks me.

"It was good. Yours?"

"Yeah. Super busy but it went by pretty fast"

"That's good" I mutter. Talking about dentist stuff at home is just so weird to me.

We finish eating and both change into pajamas. We watch a few episodes of The Office before heading up to bed.

"Goodnight princess, don't forget to brush your teeth" he yells up.

"Alright, goodnight" I say.

____________________________
Are you guys liking this so far? Pls lmk!