Chapter 33

Ally's POV

"you're okay sweetheart" I hear Jacksons voice, but I can't see him. My head is pounding and I'm sweating. I blink a couple of times until I can make out what's around me.

"What just happened?" I say panicked as soon as I can see Jackson.

"Calm down sweetheart, you had a panic attack. Everything is okay now" Jackson says reassuringly. I nod.

"Want to try that again hun?" I look over and see the nurse. She must have been there the whole time while I had a breakdown. Her and my brother exchange a look, and before I know it my brother is guiding my shoulders to lay down. I want to put up a fight, but for some reason I just can't.

Jackson's POV
I guide Ally to lay down on the bed so we can get this done and leave. The relaxer has definitely kicked in, because she looks half asleep as I lay her on the bed and the nurse reminds her to stay as still as possible.

We step out to press the button and Ally stays completely still this time, obviously too tired to say anything on the matter.

Once the x-ray is done, the nurse lets Ally change back into her clothes and I sign a few things, send the x-rays over to Dr. Snyder, and we leave.

As soon as we get into the car, Ally slumps into the seat and is slowly dozing off. The relaxer is definitely kicking in.

"Ally, baby, we're home" I say, lightly shaking her awake. She sits up and rubs her eyes. We walk inside and she goes up to her room. She immediately lays in her bed, ready to sleep. But since it is late afternoon, i'm worried she will fall asleep until tomorrow morning. "Al, why don't you put your pj's on and brush your teeth so you can get in bed?" She just lazily nods her head, and I accept that as an agreement.

I leave the room, and she changes into flannel pants and a big hoodie. She opens the door and steps out into the bathroom. I decide to watch her brush her teeth, I have never really watched her, so might as well see if she's doing it correctly.

As she's doing it, I can tell she is extremely sleepy, so I do what I can to help.

"Let me help you sweetheart." I gently lift her onto the counter and she lets me take her toothbrush. "Open for me" I say, and she does. I gently hold her jaw so she keeps it open so I can brush her teeth. About two minutes later, I tell her to spit and close. "All finished" I say, and pull down her covers so she can sleep. She almost immediately dozes off once shes in bed.

I leave her in her bedroom and I give her downstairs and do some work for a few hours. After I feel like i'm working on paperwork forever, I get up and cook myself some ramen noodles.

As i'm eating, I receive a call from Ally's doctor's office. I immediately pick up.

"Dr. Jackson Graves speaking"

"Hey Jay, this is Dr. Snyder"

"Oh hello, what's up?"

"So I was sent Ally's x-rays from earlier and I've been reviewing them, I just wanted to give you a call so you didn't have to come in. After looking at all of them, I'm positive Ally has minor scoliosis. This can be treated, and isn't extremely serious, but I would like to schedule and appointment to talk about the options" He says. I take a deep breath.

"Okay, sounds good. When is your next opening?" I respond.

I schedule an appointment for this Friday. Two days from now. I'm not sure how im going to tell Ally this, she's already stressed enough over this she's having panic attacks. I just wish there was a way to show her that it can be not scary.

________________________
Heyyy I'm back!!!

Hey guys, I am so so so sorry for not updating, I have had so much for school and colorgaurd as well, so Ive been busy, but I'm happy to be back <3

But I hope you like this short little chapter!