Insane

Training against the man you call brother and random lackies your father sends in get rough on your body.

I grasped my head as I made the last person hallucinate I stumbled back until I tripped over an unconscious man. I could see the person tilt their head as they slowly smiled until I turned their fantasy into something truly horrifying. They screamed and ran for their life right into the nearest wall. Quickly passing out from hitting their head too hard.

I could tell father was watching from above. Even though I had taken everyone down, he was still disappointed that I was also on the ground.

There were bodies littering the room and suddenly the lights turned red and 'insane' by black gryphon started playing loudly on the speakers.

Father's voice boomed, "Deadly beloved, for my entertainment and your torture! It's my pleasure to introduce to you, your greatest rival... Tomura!!"

I looked Tomura in his eyes and used the last of my energy to make him think he was arriving in hell just like Alastor from the song.

Of course he sang along, "Hello it's nice to meet you, can you tell me where I am?" He touched one of the bodies in front of him and made them scatter into ashes.

So started singing with him, "You don't know how you got here but I, I think you're starting to understand."

Then we synched up, "We don't belong among the angels, and daddy that's just fine with me."

I shouted, "The thing I did back there was highschool but now I'm going for my degree!" I started to grow in size and I felt peace and shifty at the same time.

Tomura disintegrated more bodies, "Hey, sorry but you just got in my way."

Our father joined in the next line, "I promise honey I can feel your pain. And maybe I enjoy it just a little does that make me insane!" The ground shocked us both and we fell to our knees.

Tomura-"I haven't been the same since I expired!"

Y/n-"Doesn't mean that I plan to retire!"

Father- "And now I have the power to bathe all of you in entertaining fire!"

Fire began raining from the ceiling to keep me down to a normal size and Tomura was shaken out of his trance. He put his gloves on knowing what as about to happen.

The chorus began playing and we began to fight hand to hand. He just joined the fight so he wasn't as tired as I was. I still managed to pull myself up around his throat and pull him down and flip him into his back and had his in a choke hold with my thighs.

"Tell me do you demons bleed?" Played over the speakers and Tomura was desperately trying to pull my legs off of him.

Suddenly we got shocked by electricity again and I lost my grip on him. We were back on our feet trying to out maneuver each other. The problem was, we knew each other's fighting styles too well and we would be at another stale mate until one of us passed out or Father calls the match.

I knew I fucked up when I stepped on the red circle we were supposed to avoid in the middle of the room. Two people ran into the room, one restrained Tomura and the other grabbed me by my shoulder.

They activated their quirk and I was writhing only the ground as his grip did not loosen. I couldn't even scream, I could barely breathe. My back arched and my arms and legs were bent and tight from my muscles contracting. I was able to make eye contact with my abuser and made him hallucinate and he let me go enough for me to kick him in the head and knock him out.

Tomura had simply taken off his glove and dusted his guy.

The lights came back on, "Congratulations you two. I now believe I can entrust you to take over the league of villians in my absence. Start recruiting people and create the most devastating group of individuals you can.

We both shrugged. I spoke up, "Whatever, as long as I have freedom to walk outside and pretend to be normal I'm down."

"You can do that as long as you cover your face when doing work for the league."

"No problem father, we already have some designs." Tomura slightly bowed. Fucking golden child. Kiss ass. Favorited baby brother.

We were dismissed and I went to clean up. I knew I was covered in blood. Even if it wasn't mine. I turned on the shower and stripped to look at my incoming bruises and cuts. Stab wound in my lower left leg. Minor cuts all over my arms. A bruise developing on my ribs. Blood leaking from my right eye. That's new.

I hopped into the shower and dug my nails into my hands as the water ran through all of my cuts. Even though it's cold I want to end myself. Instead I made myself shrink about two inches just to feel that pain relief I get every time I shift. I finished taking my shower and slipped on my normal clothes. I pushed my purple hair behind my ears and grabbed Father's credit card. I took out the American Porsche 911 out onto the road and headed toward the mall.

I parked like an ass and walked in, grabbed my favorite drink and started walking around. I always carried around business cards for the league in case I saw some shifty people. They always had to try out in a specific location and if they failed we would send them back to the real world.

One guy caught my eye but I recognized him as the number three hero, Hawks. I tried to look away but we made eye contact and he broke away from his adoring fan group. I looked the other way trying to fake spot someone I knew but he had reached me.

"Hey there, I noticed you staring. Did you want to say hi? Or maybe you wanted an autograph?" He had all the swagger and charm but I wasn't falling for it.

I scoffed and whispered close to his ear, "Just because you're a hero doesn't mean everyone wants you." I backed up and looked at his shocked face, "Hey, if you ever want to drop your act and genuinely want to talk to me... Nevermind." I turned to walk away.

"Wait!" He wrapped his wing in front of me so I couldn't leave, "How about we exchange numbers and we can talk more about this?"

I looked him up and down, "Huh, pushy. I'll think about it. Find me in about an hour, I'll be around." I pushed his wing away and kept walking toward hot topic. I could feel his gaze on me even as more girls started surrounding him.

I scoffed to myself as I started looking at the jewelry section for new gauges (or earrings). "Fucking heros thinking they can just get anyone they want. Bet he's one of the ones who sleeps around and never calls them back."

In the back of the store, I saw a person in a black hoodie in the t-shirt section. He peaked my interest as well and he didn't look like the arrogant hero I spoke to earlier.

"Hey"

I could see him flinch a bit, "You shouldn't sneak up on people. Much less strangers. You never know what could happen."

A smirk played on my lips, "You should always expect people to come up behind you, especially when a hood like that is blocking your peripherals."

He finally spared me a glance, "I could have hurt you ya know. You don't know my quirk."

I smirked even harder, "Since you didn't sense me approach, I could've killed you. You don't know what I'm capable of."

He now fully turned toward me, "Well, I sure would love to find out." He put one arm against the shirt wall and smirked at me.

I saw his scars and faced him fully, "Well, I sure would love to show you." I handed him a business card, "Call me sometime."

He took it confused, "A business card? How do I even know this is your number?"

"You won't." I smiled at him. I got on my tiptoes to whisper in his ear while I placed my hand on his chest, "Why don't you just find out?" I stepped back, winked and walked out of the store.

I kept walking around the mall, uninterested in all the normal looking people here. I began walking toward the parking lot and I heard wings behind me and I stopped walking. I knew it was Hawks behind me.

"Great, you again."