Real selves

"Great, you again." I turned around and saw him with a serious face on for once.

He took a couple steps toward me, "You know, I have never had someone turn me down in public before. It kinda sucked."

"Well if you're trying to hit on me it's going to keep happening." I tilted my head and did :/

He put a hand on his chest in a fake hurt way, "Wow, and I really thought you were going to be nice in private."

I put my head upright and gave him a full tooth smile and squished my eyes nearly closed, "Get used to the disappointment Hero." I turned to walk to my car and he flew in front of me again.

"You intrigue me. Why don't you let me take you out to dinner and we get to know each other better?"

I pushed his shoulder, "Listen here chicken boy, I'll give you one chance and if you disappoint you'll never see or hear from me again."

"Wait really?"

"Yeah, be at the park across the street here at 7pm tomorrow night. Remember, disappointment means no more contact."

He pulled his arms to his chest, "Yes! You won't regret it! See you then!" He flew off before even asking my name. What an asshole.

I drove back home and made dinner for the boys and buzzed their rooms to let them know it was done.

"I'm not coming."

"Me either."

I smashed the buzzer, "Fuck you then!" I portioned myself some food and put it all away and did the dishes before I ate by myself at the table.

Suddenly my phone buzzed.

'I realized I never got your name.'

I thought back to the boy at hot topic. I smiled to myself and texted back.

'That is for me to know and you to never find out.'

'Why don't give at least give each other fake names so we have something to call each other?'

I thought for a moment, 'Call me Alice.'

If your name is Alice I'm sorry, it's a reference to her quirk.

Three dots kept appearing and disappearing. Finally a response came through.

'Dabi.'

I didn't respond and just put my plate away and went to get ready for bed. As I laid down to sleep my phone buzzed again.

'Don't ignore me Alice.'

'Or what pretty boy?'

'Pretty boy? Oh you are such a brat.'

I smiled as I texted back.

'Aren't brats so much more entertaining?'

'Only if they like being punished. Even though you seem the type, I'd rather find out in person. Dinner tomorrow?'

'Can't, I'm busy. What about the next day?'

'You better show up. Meet me here at 6:45 exactly and wear something formal.' •Coordinates dropped•

'You shouldn't tell me what to do pretty boy.'

'Brat'

'Asshole'

'Goodnight'

Seen 9:47pm

I smiled and clicked my light off for the night.