🍋good girl

"Fuck me Hawks," I pleaded.

He looked taken aback, "Are you sure you're not drunk?"

I sat up, "No I'm not drunk. I will walk in a straight line! I'll say the alphabet backward! I'll-"

Hawks started laughing, "Okay okay. I just didn't want to take advantage of you if you were too inebriated."

Rose dusted my cheeks, "Well that is very kind of you." I started to take off my shoes.

He walked around to be in front of me. He stepped in between my legs and pushed them apart. He then grabbed my tie again and pulled me into a ferocious kiss. I was already soaking wet just from the way he took charge.

Hawks knelt down and began to pull my underwear down from under my skirt. He placed chaste kisses against my inner thighs as he pushed my legs farther apart. He ran his fingers against my core and smiled up at me.

"You little slut. You're already dripping for me and I have barely touched you." He came up to my face and put his finger in my mouth, "Now are you going to be a good little slut for me?"

I sucked on his finger while looking up at him. I nodded yes and he chuckled. "Good girl," he tore my tie off my neck and spun me around.

I was on the edge of the bed with just my torso laying down. He grabbed my wrists and tied them together with the tie. He spanked my ass electing a squeak out of me. I could hear him undoing his pants and pulling them down. He grabbed both sides of my hips and squeezed.

Hawks bent down to whisper in my ear, "I'm going to fuck you so hard you'll be screaming my name." He teased my entrance for a moment before he stuck it in. "Holy fuck you're so tight. You weren't kidding about being a virgin," I felt guilty knowing I had let Dabi fuck me less than 24 hours ago.

He stayed in that spot for a moment to get used to how tight I was. He began slowly pumping in and out of me and I already started to moan. Just the angle was enough to hit my spot over and over.

"Oh trust me bunny, you'll be moaning much louder in a moment." He started to pick up the pace and I started to moan louder, just as he said. I was gripping onto the tie for dear life as he got even faster.

I heard him flap his wings as he started pounding even harder. "Hawks! I'm gonna-"

He stopped immediately, "Oh no you don't. You don't get to cum until I say you can cum."

He was still inside of me and he pushed himself as far as he could into me, "Oh fuck!"

He did smaller thrusts to tease my orgasm again because he knew he was hitting my spot. Right as I started to clench around him, he pulled out completely.

I whipped my head around to face him, "Oh you fucker. That is not nice!" He spanked my ass.

"Did I say you could back talk? No. Now be a good girl and crawl to the middle of the bed." I did as I was told. "Now flip over so I can see your pretty face when I make you cum."

I flipped so I was laying in my back, hands still tied in the tie. He crawled over me and placed a chaste kiss on my lips.

"Are you ready bunny?" He lined up again and placed his hands on either side of my head. He just went wild. He was pounding into me like there was no tomorrow. I was practically screaming because it hurt but it felt so good I didn't want him to stop.

He picked up one of my legs and put it on his shoulder to get better access and at the same time started rubbing his thumb over my clit.

"Oh fuck! Hawks!" I tried to look at him but the pleasure was so intense. He felt me start to clench around him but he didn't stop. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuuuuuuck!" I came around him so hard and he just kept thrusting into me.

"Do you want me to stop?"

I shook my head, "No, please keep fucking me. It feels so good."

He continued to fuck me so hard and fast that I came a second time. The second time I came around him he got sloppy and he came inside of me too.

He was shuddering as he was emptying everything into me. He kissed me again and then rolled to the side of me.

"Do you understand how hot that was?" He turned to look at me.

I faced him as well, "Why don't you tell me about it, stud?" I giggled at my music reference.

He looked at me, "First of all, you submitted to me very quickly so that was amazing. Then you came twice! Twice! Before I did! That was hot as fuck."

"Speaking of, can you take this tie off my hands? Also can I please have some water?"

He untied me and grabbed me a glass of water. "Anything else my dear?"

I took a sip of the water, "Just some sweatpants and one of your shirts to sleep in please." I began to take my clothes off and he returned with the softest pants I have ever felt. The shirt he gave me also smelled like him so I felt like I was in heaven.

He turned on the tv and set it at a low volume. He let me cuddle into his side and we fell asleep to the nightly news. It was very nice.

I was guilt racked though because of Dabi. I was hiding two guys from each other and I was fucking them both without labels... Tomura would be jealous. Fucker, go buy your own damn chiggy nuggies.