🍋migraine

Today was back to rigorous training and fighting the newbies. One of the newbies was mutated in a lizard form. He had a giant sword that looked like it was made of several small swords and knives.

My heart just wasn't in it today so I just grew really big and swiped at them knocking them all to the side.

Twice shouted, "Woah there big mama! You're fucking huge."

"Yeah yeah. I get it I'm weird." The lizard man dodge my first swipe and started running up my arm. I flicked toward him but my jumped over it and stabbed my upper arm with his sword.

I grunted and used my hallucinations on him. Fucker made me bleed. No recruit has actually ever made me bleed during initiation.

He spun around a few times from the visions but regained himself quickly. I was back to normal size and Tomura came out of nowhere and started fighting lizard man hand to hand.

After we finished weeding most of them out, lizard man came up to me. "Sorry about the whole stabbing you thing."

"Don't worry about it. You're pretty strong mentally if you shook off the visions that easy." I was bandaging my arm as I was talking to him.

He brushed some fake dirt off his shoulder, "Name's Spinner. I don't fall prey to that stuff very easily. I am pretty well versed in combat as well."

Tomura walked over, "Come with me lizard boy."

"Hey my name is Spinner!"

Tomura rolled his eyes, "Whatever, let's go you're gonna meet the boss."

He seemed like a kid in a candy shop. He started following after Tomura and Twice followed them. Even from a distance I could see them arguing. It was funny.

A migraine hit me as I walked back into the house to grab water. The lights were too bright and the electricity was too loud. I turned off the lights and sat on the floor next to the fridge trying to cool off. The electricity was still buzzing horribly loud but I couldn't get up.

The migraine hit me so hard that I had to pull the trash can up to me and I started throwing up. I hated days like these. My migraines were starting to get worse. All of my oils were upstairs so I couldn't get to my past tense.

I suffered in the dark for a while. I sipped on my water and tried to grab an apple or a yogurt cup to get something in my system. As I finished off the fruit cup I found I got up and walked up to my room.

I shut the blackout curtains and rummaged through my oil cabinet. I found the past tense and rubbed it on my forehead, behind my ears and on the bad of my neck. I sat in the dark until I fell asleep.

I wasn't sure how long I had slept until I looked at the clock and it said 6:30. I shot up to get ready and my migraine hit me again. I sipped my water for a couple of minutes and continued to try to get ready.

Dabi told me to figure out if it was formal or not so I just put on leggings and a big t shirt. I didn't bother putting a bra on. I pushed my hair back and put on mascara and chapstick. I went to the meet up spot and waited for his arrival.

I did not feel good and I only packed two water bottles. I had sipped through one already by the time I got to the spot.

I heard tires squealing and knew he was here. I hopped in the car and got ready to be dragged around in a car chase. However, he didn't take off guns blazing.

I sat there holding my head because the music was too loud and my migraine hadn't gone away.

"Hey, are you okay?" He turned down the music and rubbed my back.