🍋Get in

It was dark in my room but I felt someone's presence. My bed dipped a bit on my left side and a hand began running up my leg and I flinched. It squeezed down on my thigh and they got to my ear and whispered.

"It's okay bunny, I won't hurt you." Hawks ran his hand up my torso and brought it up to my face. He started kissing me gently and his hand trailed back down to my breast and started kneading it.

The other side of my bed dipped down and I felt hot hands run up my legs and I knew it was Dabi. He began to attack my neck as his hand was messing with the lining of my shorts.

"You are so soft Kitten." One of Dabi's fingers hooked the waistband of my shorts and pulled it to allow his hand to be in between my panties and my shorts. He began to lightly rub circles gently while still sucking on my neck.

Hawks lifted up my shirt and exposed my breasts. Both of them decided to take a nub in each of their mouths and began swirling circles around my nipples. It was almost too much stimulation as I began to moan and slightly arch my back.

Dabi hooked his finger around the waistband of my panties this time and reached down to touch my dripping core. He ran his fingers across my slit and rubbed circles around clit.

"You're so wet for us Kitten. You are so easily undone." Dabi went up to kiss my lips as he stuck a finger inside of me. I squeaked and he bit down on my lip as he stuck another finger inside. He was slowly pumping them in and out while curling them in the right spot over and over again.

Hawks finally went down and pulled my shorts completely off of me exposing my body to the open air. Even as Dabi continued to finger me Hawks placed his mouth over my clit and began sucking on that while reaching up and playing with my nipple.

I felt my ending coming ever so closely as the two were pleasuring me in a way I have never experienced.

Just before I hit my climax, my alarm starting ringing and I jumped awake. There was no one else in bed with me and here I was sitting in my soaked shorts. Talk about a wet dream.

I took a hot shower to calm down and decided to finish myself off in the shower since my head had run wild with fantasy last night.

I got dressed, put makeup on my neck and headed down to run my usual routine with the league. Twice was hanging around me and Tomura all day.

"You guys are so nice to me! I fucking hate your guts!"

"Yeah well you are pretty cool man."

He hugged me and then jumped back and slapped his own face. He was odd but really nice.

Finally 6pm hit and I got ready for my date with Dabi. I found a black dress that I had bought just because it looked nice. It was a long black dress that was tight around the top with off the shoulder tight sleeves. The bottom has a slit down my right leg and it was pretty flowy but still looked elegant.

I curled my hair to the best of my ability and put on dark purple eyeshadow and a matching lipstick. The kind of lipstick that wouldn't come off on my cups or if I kissed anyone. I also strapped a pistol to my left leg in case someone tried to pull one over on me. I know I have a quirk but still gotta be careful.

I grab a pair of black wedges and my purse and I headed out of the house by 6:30. I had 15 minutes to find the coordinates that Dabi had dropped to me the other night.

I arrived at the coordinates and it was in front of an apartment building. 6:45 hit and I see his car whipping around the corner and he flipped the car around right in front of me and told me to get it.

I did and suddenly I hear the sirens going off and Dabi started driving very slow and following the laws to avoid being caught. His hood was up at the moment and I looked nonchalant as the cops wizzed by us.

I looked at my nails unimpressed, "What did you do?"

He laughed, "What ever do you mean kitten?"

I looked at him like I'm not stupid, "Seriously? The cops are trying to find you. Fucking pull over for a second." He did as I said and I put a fake cover over the license plate to make it say something else. "Okay let's go."

"You just carry that with you?" He looked at me oddly.

I just rolled my eyes, "Yeah and you're just going to run around getting caught and not have back up plans?"

He laughed and picked up my hand placing a kiss on the back of it, "You really are something else Alice."

I blushed a bit, "Can't be too careful with the lives I assume we both lead."

"Right you are kitten." We drove off listening to Killer Queen by Mad Tsai. We arrived at a fancy restaurant and I noticed the entire place was crowded with villians.

"I just have to ask how this place hasn't gotten raided yet." We sit down toward the back and in a corner booth.

Dabi slid in next to me and whispered into my ear, "They ransack this place once a week trying to catch us all but they never catch any of us."

"So you've taken other girls here before?" I said just trying to rile something up in him.

He shook his head and laughed, "No I used to bartend here. Most girls think I'm too scary to be with."

I smiled at him, "You're not so scary to me pretty boy."

He placed his hand on my thigh and squeezed it. I was reminded of my dream and I bit the corner of my lip. "You're not scared of me?"

Instead of answering I grabbed his face and kissed him gently. He was taken aback and kissed me back. He only pulled away when he heard the waiter approaching.

"Anything to drink for you two?"

Dabi was trying to catch his cool, "Water and an old fashioned."

"I'll have a moscato and water please." I placed my hand on Dabi's thigh and he tensed.

The waiter left and I ran my hand up just a little bit to see Dabi's reaction. He grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand up, "Listen here kitten. You may be enjoying this now but as soon as we are alone, you better understand who's in control."

I slightly purred as I ran my other hand from his shoulder to his cheek, "Oh we will see about that pretty boy."

He growled but smiled and let my hand go as our drinks arrived to the table. We ate our dinner making small talk until the desert arrived.

"So tell me kitten, what do you fear?"

I choked on my water, "I guess I would have to say loosing my quirk."

"That's lame."

"What are you scared of?"

He took a second to think, "I guess actually getting attached to someone and having them leave me in the dust again."

"Is that what happened to you in your past?"

"We're done with this conversation."

We ate a couple of bites in silence, "Do you actually like me?"

He paused to look at me, "What makes you think I don't?"

"Just wondering." I ate another bite and he yanked my head to face him again.

"Tell me the truth," he had worry in his eyes.

My lip began to quiver a bit out of fear. Not fear of him but of what I was about to say, "I'm a virgin."