The interview

I opened my eyes and saw that I was still at Dabi's house. He had put a saline pack in my arm and I was dressed again. There was a glass of water next to me on the nightstand and I sat up to sip it.

I guess the rustling from me caught his attention, "Oh my gosh you're awake! Are you okay? You passed out."

He ran from his couch over to me and felt my forehead. "I think I'm okay... I'm sorry I didn't mean to worry you."

Dabi knelt down next to the bed and held my hand that wasn't holding the water glass and kissed the back of it. "I thought I had hurt you. I couldn't wake you up and I didn't know if it was okay to bring you anywhere so I figured I would just wait for you to wake up."

I smiled, "You're so sweet, I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry," he kissed my hand again. "You're okay and that's all that matters."

I suddenly remember the interview, "Oh my gods what time is it?"

"It's 3am don't worry." He brushed his fingers through my hair and set his hand on my cheek, "I am so glad you are okay."

I turned very red, "You are so cute when you worry, pretty boy."

"Oh you brat. Just waking up and already throwing insults my way." He got up and went to the fridge to get me more water.

I giggled and realized he wasn't wearing his shirt still. I admired his body. He was littered with burns but that just added to his beauty.

"Okay so I'm going to let this saline finish and then I'll take it out for you. What would you like to do?" Dabi said sitting down next to me on the bed.

I continued staring at him.

"Is there something wrong? Are you about to pass out again?"

I giggled, "No I'm sorry. Can we just watch some tv until we have to leave?"

He let out a breath, "Yeah that's fine." He smiled, "What do you wanna watch?"

"Anything really, do you have Hulu?"

"Yeah I got Hulu, wanna watch adventure time?"

I giggled again, "How do you always read my mind?"

"I guess I just get you." He helped me walk to the couch and he brought my water with him.

We watched adventure time until it was time to leave. He even made pancakes for me just because I said I was hungry.

I got out of the car a few houses down instead of the entire block. He drove off after blowing me a kiss. I got in the house at 5:45 and went up to shower.

I returned to my room to see Father had laid out an interview outfit for me. It was a black pleated skirt and a white button up shirt and a purple tie to match my hair.

I got dressed and straightened my hair. There was a black messenger bag full of the documents they needed. My hero license, my teaching degree and my qualifications for science specialty.

I grabbed our least flashy car, the Honda integra type r. I headed to the school blasting my chemical romance the entire way. I walked into campus and checked in at the office.

"Hello! I'm here for an interview?"

The woman looked up at me, "Oh you must be Alice? Go ahead and have a seat, we will be with you shortly."

"Thank you so much," I went and sat down in the nearest seat patiently waiting for someone to come and get me.

A few minutes later a tired looking man came out of the office, "Alice?"