Lucky

"I'm a virgin."

He stared at me in disbelief, "Okay stop lying. Why do you actually care if I like you or not."

I pushed his hand away, "I'm not lying."

He looked at me for a moment and then downed his drink. I began to down my fourth glass of wine.

"Does that make a difference to how you see me?" I looked down at my hands worried about his answer.

He drank his water and set down his empty glass, "A little. But only in regards to the fact that I'm not going to push you to do anything. I won't take anything from you that you don't want me to."

I let out the breath I was holding, "You don't hate me?"

He looked at me and gently tipped my face toward his, "How could I hate the woman who helped me run from the cops?"

I leaned forward a bit indicating that I wanted him to kiss me and he obliged. He kissed me softer than ever as if he was scared I was going to break if he kissed me any harder.

"We'll take it slow okay?" He whispered into my ear.

I nodded and he paid the check and we took off for a late night drive. We pulled into the park where he dropped me off last night.

We went for a walk in silence and we ended up by the pond I had kissed Hawks next to. I blushed at the thought that I am going on dates with two different people at the same time. A Hero and a Villain at that.

Suddenly Dabi grabbed me by the waist and one of my hands in his and began swaying back and forth.

"What are you doing?" I chuckled at his antics.

He smiled and pulled me closer, "I'm dancing."

"We don't have any music!"

He turned on his music and put his phone back in his pocket. The song Accidentally in love covered by KiD RAiN was playing and we giggled while we started to dance ballroom style around the park.

"Come on Come on, turn a little faster," he spun me out and back into his arms so my back was against his chest. We swayed back and fourth with his face buried in the crook of my neck and my arms wrapped around his.

He continued to spin me around and dance around like goofballs. When the song ended and we continued to sway to the nothingness.

I felt his chest raise higher than before and fall slower than before.

"What's wrong?"

He dug his face deeper into my neck, "Nothing, you just smell nice."

I giggled and held the side of his face with one of my hands, I turned my face and kissed the side of his face.

"I still can't believe..." he paused making me think he was about to mention the virgin thing again. "You're not scared of me."

I turned around in his grasp and took his face in both of my hands and slightly shook it as I spoke, "Now who could be scared of a little puppy like you?"

He fake bit the air in between us, "Most people see a scary hellhound and you see a puppy. You truly are magnificent."

Out of pocket I said, "If you've seen the horrors I have nothing is very scary anymore." I realized what I said as soon as I saw his reaction. "I'm joking," I tried to laugh, "Trauma jokes."

He gripped my waist closer, "I will do anything in my power to protect you." He put his forehead on mine, "I promise you that."

"You can try my dear, yet the harshness of this world is sometimes even too much for you to prevent."

He opened his eyes, "There you go being all mysterious again."

I kissed his nose, "Please take me home."

"As you wish, kitten." He swept me off my feet and carried me to the car as I rested my head on his chest and my arms around his neck.

He placed me in his car and buckled me up. He got into his own seat and asked for the address. I only gave him the street name and he dropped me off on the corner.

He placed a chaste kiss on my cheek as I got out of the car and I blushed as I waved him goodbye. I walked down to my house and saw that I was still 30 minutes before curfew.

"Fuck yeah! I'm not late!" I jumped up and down on the porch steps until I heard footsteps behind me. I whipped out my gun and spun toward the noise.

"Jesus Christ Y/n put down the gun!" Tomura had his hands in the air as a surrender tactic.

I shook my head, "Password."

"Just half a cup if you don't mind." He flinched because sometimes he got the phrase wrong and I'd shoot his foot.

I put my gun away and unlocked the door and let us both in. "Why are you out?"

"I could ask the same thing miss bell of the ball."

"Fuck off and don't tell Father but I had a date tonight." I grabbed us both water and we sat down on the couch.

"You wanna change first? I don't mind waiting."

"Sure thanks, I'll be down real quick." I ran upstairs and tore my dress off and put shorts and a large t shirt on I pulled my hair back and figured I'd wash off my makeup later.

I got back down stairs and Tomura was already asleep. I picked him up and carried him to his room. I placed him in the bed and left his water on his night stand. I was going back down stairs to grab a popsicle.

I turned around from throwing away the trash and standing there was Father. The only person alive able to sneak up on me. I jumped a bit but kept my composure.

"I have a mission for you. You're not going to like it." He awaited my response but I just kept looking at him. "You're gonna be a teacher at UA high school and befriend All-might to help us bring him down."

I bit down on my popsicle, "Fuck that I hate teenagers." I tried to walk away but he shoved me into the fridge, "You will obey. I already have an interview set up for Monday morning. You will be there and you will get that job."

"What the hell am I qualified to teach? I don't even have a hero license. Am I supposed to just walk up and be like, 'Hey I'm unregistered quirk user and I really want to be a teacher! Please hire me!'?"

He wrapped his hand around my throat and picked me up against the fridge. "I have a hero license for you and a fake teaching degree. You are going to be teaching science to the brats. You're good at science." He got closer to me, "You will listen to me or you will no longer exist in this form. Or do you forget the Nomu I am developing?"

He dropped me to the ground, "Yes sir." I rubbed my neck as he walked away. I continued eating my popsicle and sat on the floor of the kitchen for a while trying to wrap my head around being a teacher.

I went back to my room and picked up my phone. I couldn't tell Dabi. I was thinking of who I could ask for help.

Hawks popped into my head so I opened his chat.

He had already texted me.

'Hey bunny, how's your day?' 3:45pm

'Hey Hawks. I have a hero question for you.'

He responded immediately, 'Sup?'

'I'm going in for an interview to teach at UA high and I'm nervous. I'm not a very famous hero at all and I don't know what to do.'

'Just relax bunny. You are a very personable person. Just be yourself!'

'I've never taught kids before, what if I'm bad at it?'

'If you really want tips, we can meet up tomorrow and talk about it?'

I was nervous because my makeup wasn't really hiding my hickies very well. 'Yeah that works, the park again? Noon?'

'Cool, see you there bunny<3'

I smiled like an idiot at the phone because he made a little heart again. Also the little nickname he gave me. Dabi also gave me one. Am I lucky or just dumb?

...

Im going to go with lucky.