🍋sweetness

We both stopped what we were doing and ran toward the flash. The poor guy ran as fast as he could but Hawks was faster. He took the phone and threw it to me. I caught it and deleted from his phone and recently deleted folder.

"You know it's not okay to take pictures of people without their permission." Hawks lectured the guy.

He literally shook in his boots as I handed him his phone, "Ask next time. If they say no, drop it and move on. 'Hey Hawks! Wanna take a selfie?' See that's how you do it. If he says no, keep walking." At this point, the poor guy had pissed his pants.

Hawks and I offered to buy him new pants if he apologized. I went into the nearby mall and got the for him while Hawks waited at the park with him. I came back and he looked much calmer.

"Thank you for not being too mean."

"Hey kid, heros aren't supposed to be mean. But you also can't be impolite to them. Okay?" I handed him the pants and he went to the nearby restrooms to change. "Can we leave?"

Hawks nodded and grabbed hold of my waist, we took off into the air and we landed on a balcony.

"Where are we?" I looked through the glass and saw a massive bedroom.

He laughed, "Okay so I didn't know where to go so I kind of just took you to my house." He was scarlet and was looking anywhere except my direction. "We can go somewhere else if-"

I walked closer to him, "Oh you naughty boy. You wanted to pick up where we left off in the comfort of your own home?"

He turned to me flabbergasted, "If that's okay with you."

I said no words. I just put my hand on his face and pulled it toward my own and his hands went to wrap around my legs. I knew he wanted me to jump so I did. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he kissed me hungrily.

He slid open the glass door open and walked inside. He shut the door behind us and walked over to his bed. He set me down gently and towered over me. He looked at my face, "You are so beautiful." He kissed me again and again until he moved to my neck. It was still sore from last night.

I flinched and he apologized but just quickly moved to my collar bone. One of his hands ran up my side and he stopped at my rib cage. Unfortunately he stopped where the other bruise had been and I moved away from his touch slightly. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah I'm sorry, just sensitive. I do have to be honest with you..." Here I go fucking everything up again, "I'm a virgin."

He looked back in shock, he quickly shook it off, "That's okay, we don't have to do anything you don't want to." I nodded and he went back to kissing me and I ran my hands up his chest and started to push his jacket off his shoulders. He took it off the rest of the way, "You're a little eager aren't you?"

"I'm sorry." I pushed myself further onto the bed and grasped the sheets.

He started unlacing my shoes, "Hey it's okay. We go as fast or as slow as you want." He took off my shoes while also kicking off his shoes. "You tell me when I need to stop okay?"

I nodded and he slowly pushed me back against the pillows. He kissed me again gently and slowly brought his hand up my side again and rested it on my ribs. I moved his hand up to my breast and he began kneading it and kissed me a bit harder. I was so caught up in the horny that I bit his bottom lip and he groaned a bit and got on top of me fully. He kissed from my collar bone and started going down. He reached the top of my dress and looked up at me for consent.

"Please?" Was all I could muster. He pulled down the straps of my dress and the top of my sundress exposing my breasts to the air. He stared for a moment. "Is something wrong?"