Unknown Woman

( It had been a couple of days since the Destruction of Darmount with the help of an unknown woman. The members of team Prime were discussing where their saviors had come from. Though the bigger question for one of the human members of team prime revolved around why the woman felt familiar to him) 

" How is it possible that a human could destroy Darkmount Optimus? It's just not possible." Said Bulkhead. " That was no ordinary human Bulkhead,  for humans can not float in the air as she had done. That was a saiyan." Said Optimus. " What, there's no way that's possible,  I had thought that saiyans had kept to themselves. for one to be here,  it doesn't make any sense. ( Looks at  Miko ). Though maybe  Miko can fill us in. Especially since she immediately ran out of the base once she saw the woman." Said  Arcee as everyone but Roy who was still in his own thoughts looked at  Miko.

" ( Hears an alert go off and looks at the monitor). Looks like we'll get our answers sooner than we think. She's on the roof right now." Said  Ratchet as everyone runs toward the lift Elevator and takes it up to the roof where they see the woman standing with her arms crossed and her eyes closed.

( Kumi)

"It's about time you guys showed up

"It's about time you guys showed up. I was wondering how long it would take you to notice me. ( Opens her eyes but then forces her eyes on Miko). So my son isn't the only sayien that's on this planet,  eh galactic patrol."  Said The woman as  Miko takes the earrings in her ears her appearance begins to change similar to that of the woman in front of them. " I didn't think the woman that leads one of the most notorious bandits would come here." Said Miko. " I am no bandit, nor am I a criminal. My group did what your agency would not. we actually did what was right. We stood up for those that you and your galaxy police force wrongly accused.  ( Looks at  Rory). Look at you my boy, you've grown so much. ( Walks over to  Rory and places her hand on top of his head). Now lets see if you have what it takes to   become stronger for those you care for. ( Reads his mind for a couple of seconds before taking her hand off his head and then smiles). It likes like you have the drive needed." Said  the woman.

" Excuse me mam,  but I fail to understand your affiliation with  our firned here. Was I correct when you called him your child?"Asked Optimus. " That is correct  Cybertronian. ( places her hand on the back of  Rory's neck and  then sends a little ki to her pointer finger and then quickly cuts into  Rorry's neck before taking something out of the back of his neck and then removes her hand from his neck as she backs up). This device was supposed to alert me and two others of him ever entering space.  We were even patroling this secotr of the galaxy since it  was claimed by us. ( Looks at  Miko). However,  I will allow you to stay here since you have been a part of my sons life. But do not think that his guardians will be leinit as I am. ( tosses something to  Arcee and watches her catch it). Only use for when you truly want to. Read then note for me. ( Looks at  Rory and hands him a pair of clothing). Puut this on hun,  I had this made spucifly for you." Said  the woman as  Rory walked behind a piller to change his cloaths.

( Miko)

" ( Looks at  them woman)

" ( Looks at  them woman). Pardan me for asking but,  whats your name mam. you look familiar to me, like I've seen you in one of my sisters  photos." Said  Arcee as the woman smiled. " Is she pink and silver and has a sleek arm blaster? ( Watches  Arcee nod her head and then smiles). Then yes,  you've seen me before. I've even run into your sister on my way her. I had the other two drop her off with a group of autobots that were in the neighboring sector. As for my name, Its  Kumi." Said  Kumi as  Rory comes from behind the piller in his new outfit. " I gotta say,  this feels great. Its like thiswas meant for me. ( Looks at  Kumi). When you went through my mind, you should me yours as well... mom." Said  Rory in his new outfit.

( Rory's outfit)

" You look wonderful hun

" You look wonderful hun. ( Walks up to him and whispers to him). Use your anger of that white and red mech, along with the fear you gained from those that tried to  kill you as a way to achieve your super form. I should you wohat it looks like during the mind reading. ( Backs away from  Rory and then gets into a fighting stance).  Before I head back to patroling this and the neighboring galaxies. I want to help train you in how to use your power or ki as we call it." Said  Kumi as  Rory got into a fighting stance. " Sounds like fun,  lets get started mom." Said  Rory as he and  Kumi leaped at each other.