Android Celina and her Twin

( It has been a month since the last battle and the destruction of the  Decepticons at Airachnids hands. Since then, everything has been quiet on earth. This piece and quiet had allowed  Caulifla to properly introduce herself and kale to her young cousin Rory.  This also allowed  Rory, Arcee, and  Miko the chance to see how far their power could go. Though, the one thing that surprised everyone the most was when  Caulifla told  Rory and  Arcee that their power during the battle. Was on the same level as Kales  Super Saiyan Two form.  A form that after the tournament of power. Had been refined enough to keep up with as super saiyan three.  Vados had even come by in order to give Rory and  Arcee two versions of the same idea of what to do when they were having trouble with an enemy. Though she told them to only use the ideas as a last resort. After that, Kumi told  Iona and Lara to return to space so that they could help the rest of their forces in the outer rim while she stayed behind to help her son and his friends against ice demoness Winter and her forces. Caulifla and Kale had decided to head back home with  Vados for a couple of days )

" ( Flies through the sky while enjoying the peace and quiet). Today is a beautiful day out. ( Hears the sound of a portal and looks to his left to see two women jump out of a portal). I hope these two aren't here to cause trouble." Said Rory as he flies over to the two unknown people. " ( senses an energy signature closing in on them and look to her right with a shocked look before smiling). So that is what you looked like when you were younger, eh dad?" Said one of the women as the other looked in the same direction as her with a smile. " Lands in front of the two women who are looking at him with a smile). Is there a reason why your smiling at me?" Asked Rory. 

" Sorry, it's just that. We're finally glad to see what you look like when you were younger,  father." Said one of the women. " We're time travelers that have come from a distant future where the war with the Ice demons had destroyed much of the neighboring galaxies.  We won the war,  but we were then faced with two unknown enemies. A duo that had the power to destroy cities. ( Watches  Rory raise an eyebrow at her). Oh sorry, my fault. My name is  Olive and this is my younger sister Alena." Said Olive. "Let's save your backstory for why you're here for everyone else. That way you won't have to explain it twice." Said  Rory as he flew to the autobot base with  Olive and  Alena following right behind him.

( Twenty minutes later at the autobot base)

( Olive)

( Alena)