Arcee and Airachnid Become Saiyan

( The sparring between Iona, Rory, Lara, Caulifla, and Kale suddenly stopped as they all turned their heads toward Arcee and  Kumin to see  Arcee's shape and form begin to change as she begins to shrink to the size of a human. Aboard the  Nemesis, the same thing happens to Airachnid with  Megatron, Knockout,  and  Shockwave watching her. A couple of minutes later and the transformations finished with both  Cybertronians now turned into that of two female Saiyans)

( Arcee)

( Airachnid)

( Airachnid)

( Aboard the Nemesis)

" ( Looks at her new form through a nearby mirror and marvels at the power that she is feeling as it courses through her). This power is immense. There's no telling what I could do. ( Looks behind her to see Megatron, Shockwave, and Knockout looking at her). Hello boys, how do you like the new me?" Said  Airchnid. " ( fires his ion cannon at her and watches as she smacks it away with her left hand before smiling). It seems that we may yet attain a foothold in this war. Decepticons PREPARE TO MOBILIZE!" Said  Megatron as he, Knockout, and  Shockwave left  Airachnids room to prepare for battle. " ( Yells down the hallway). Once we get there my lord, I would like to introduce myself to our quarry. Now, let so about obtaining that Supersayine form that I saw three of those saiyans use." Said  Airchnid as she began to work on mastering her power.

( Over at the Autobot base)

" ( Flies around the base while laughing in joy at how fast she's going). This is fun, no wonder you guys learned to do this. ( Suddenly feels her left leg get grabbed and looks behind her to see  Rory). What,  you wanna help me break this body in? Well alright, show me what you got partner." Said  Arcee as she and  Rory begin to spar while flying all around the base while staying in the sky and not launching any KI blast so as to not damage the base. " ( Watches  Arcee and  Rory train before looking at Kumi). You had a vile that could turn a Cybertronian into one of you? Did you even test this before you brought it here? Asked  Ratchet. " Relax Ratchet,  it was already tested before it was given to me. (Looks down in sadness). It was given to me by  Rory's father. ( Hears a clash while feeling a shockwave and looks up to see Arcee and Rory clashing wrists). It was given to me by your father Rory, before he was sent off on a mission involving a Cybertronian hunting mission with five other Sayians. The only thing that he was able to send me before he died was this laugh." Said Kumi as she held up a device in her right hand and then presses a button which allowed everyone to hear a female maniacal laughing.