Saiyan Reinforcements/Epilogue

( It was a couple of days since the fight with Baraka. Since then,  Iona and  Lara had returned to earth along with  Caulifla and Kale who wanted to test  Cory against their potara fusion named  Kefla. The fight between the two potara fusions would be postponed due to  Iona informing them that the rest of  Kumi's fleet would be arriving in a couple of hours. This was a joyful occasion since that meant that they would be able to force the ice demon Winter's fleet out of the Milkyway galaxy. Especially since after the fight with  Baraka. Winter had announced that she would come down to earth to help deal with the Saiyan resistance on planet earth) 

" ( Sits on top of the autobot base while looking at the sunrise with a smile). This has been one heck of an adventure, hu Arcee." Said  Rory as  Arcee sits next to him. " It sure has Rory, but I wouldn't have it any other way." Said Arcee as the two of them suddenly stand up once they feel two strong ki signatures coming down from outer space before spotting who they were told by  Kumi to be the leader of the Ice Demon army now as Empress Winter and her right second in command Paya.

( Winter)

( Paya)

( Lands on top of a rocky mountain with Paya landing next to her). So this is what a section of the planet looks like. So much open space." Said Winter. " Mistress,  look over there. ( Points to Rory and Arcee). Those two are the saiyans that Nilla and airachnid had told us about. Said Paya as she and  Winter looked up to see  Kumi, Iona, and Lara floating in the air above them. " Winter, your people are not welcome here.  this planet is under our protection." Said  Kumi as  Winter and Paya floated up into the air at the same level as her. " Why  Kumi,  you and your handful of  Sayiens can not hope to fend off my entire army. We would destroy your measly resistance." Said  Winter until she watched Kumi smirk and both Kale and  Caulifla suddenly appeared next to  Lara and Iona before looking up to see two armadas of Saiyan ships engage her fleet before gritting her teeth in anger. " What was that you were saying about me and my measly resistance? I guess we're not so measly now, are we? Go home Winter, or do you want a repeat of when I beat you last time? ( Points behind her toward Caulilfa and Kale). These two have even been training with our god of destruction.  So make your choice now." Said Kumi as  Caulifla and  Kale turn into super saiyan god blue.

( Caulifla)

( Kale)

" Choose wisely now

" Choose wisely now." Said  Caulifla with a smile. " ( Grits her teeth in anger ). This isn't over  Kumi.  We will settle the score one day. ( Paces her left and on her left ear). All ships, we are retreating for now. The enemy has us outnumbered. ( Looks at Kumi). See you on the battlefield." Said  Winter as she and Paya teleported to their ship. " ( Looks toward Rory and  Arcee and then gives them a thumbs up using her left hand). Looks like this is it for now Rory,  Arcee. I hope to see how strong you two and Miko become when next we meet." Said Kumi as she, Iona, and Lara teleported to her capital ship. " ( Looks at Rory and Arcee with a grin). Don't slack off now. We want to see how strong  Cory is compared to Kelfa next time we meet. We're going to help untie Kumi and kick that jerk's tail. ( Gives Rory and Arcee a two-finger salute as  Kale places her right hand and Caulifla's shoulder). See ya later." Said Caulifla as she and Kale teleported on board  Kumi's capital ship.

" (Watches his mother's fleet leave the earth's atmosphere and smiles). Till next we meet mom. I wanna see how strong you come as well." Said Rory as he looked at the rising sun while Arcee wrapped her arm around his waist while looking at the rising sun as well.