Two Saiyan Bodyguards

( It has been a couple of days since  Rory and team prime had met his mother. Since then,  he had begone to train with her in how to use his Ki. Miko had even joined in on the training as well but only to not be shown up by Rory. The thing that had set  Miko off the most was the fact that Rory's mother Kumi, had achieved a level of power far beyond that of a normal saiyan though she did not say its name. Two days after that,  Kumi bid her a short farewell to the group saying that she will be in the neighboring galaxy if they needed her and that Rory's two guards would be arriving on earth in two days. This had angered Miko so much that she left the base in order to train for when the two would arrive)

" ( Hears an alarm go off and then runs to the monitor to see two signatures on the screen). Optimus, we have two unknown signatures entering earth's atmosphere. ( Looks behind him to see the rest of team prime walk up to him before looking back at the screen). I think these are the two Saiyans that  Kumi told us about before she left on her pod." Said  Ratchet. " ( Looks at the screen and notices something). Um Ratchet, they're heading this way." Said  Bulkhead. "That's because  Miko is using her ki like a beacon.  I can feel her ki rising while she stands on top of the base." Said  Rory. " is she crazy, those pods will pierce the hull of the base." Said  Ratchet. " I got it Ratchet. ( Powers up his Ki and flies out of the tunnel of the base before flying away from the base). Come on you two. Come this way now. ( Looks behind him to see the pods head his way). That's it,  come this way. " Said Rory as he lands forty miles away from the base. 

" ( Whatches as the two unknown signatures fly away from the base).  Whatever Rory did,  it lured them away from  the base." Said  Ratchet. " Then let's head over to where he is  Ratchet. Open a bridge so we can get there before things get hectic. Miko's gonna throw a fit that  Rory interfered but I don't really care. " Said  Arcee as team prime ran through a ground bridge that Ratchet had opened while  Ratchet and  Raf stayed at the base.

 ( Iona)

( Lara)

" ( Watches the two pods land ten feet in front of him while making a crater in the ground)

" ( Watches the two pods land ten feet in front of him while making a crater in the ground). Those things sure can cause an impact. ( Watches the pod open and looks at the two female saiyans that are floating in the air before they float down to the ground in front of him). So your the two guards that my mom was talking about." Said  Rory as he watches the woman on his left suddenly disappear before feeling someone's hand on the back of his head. " ( Takes her hand from Rory's head after reading his mind). It's him  Lara,  which means the other must be that space cop that the boss told us about. ( Looks to her left as a portal opens up with team Prime running through it). These must be the Autobots as well." Said the Woman. " How do you know about us?" Asked  Arcee. " Boss told us to look for your insignia before we attack you. Wouldn't want to hurt the master's friends now, would we?" Said Lara. 

"( Lands across from both groups but looks at the two new Saiyans). Oh great, it's you two. Whyed she have to send you? Said  Miko. " ( Looks at  Miko). Oh Look Iona, it's the Rucky that tried to fight a couple of years ago. I wonder if she's gotten any stronger since her father and brother had to save her from our group's attack on her village." Said  Lara. " Ya well, I'm ready for you guys this time." Said  Miko. "  We'll spar with you later jr. ( Looks at Rory and then walks over to him). It's good to finally meet you boss. Myself and Lara are at your command. Your mother tasked us with helping you keep this planet safe while also training you in how to use your Ki. " Said Iona. "  ( Powers up in rage ). If your gonna train him, then you're going to train me too. There's no way  I'm missing out on a chance to get stronger." Said  Miko until she instinctively blocks a punch from Iona. " Fine, if you want us to help make you stronger. Then I'll be the one to do it. Lara can handle the master's training for now." Said Iona as she and  Miko quickly fly into the sky and begin to trade blows while flying all over the place except for where  Lara, Rory, and team prime were standing.

" ( Looks at Lara). Why are you calling  Rory master right off the bat?  I know you work for his mother but, you just met him." Asked  Arcee. " Simply put,  we are the two people that his mother had tasked with forming a group of sayien warriors that would protect this sector of the galaxy after that one's family failed to hold the line. ( Points up to  Miko who is currently grappling with Iona). the queen of our people under the king's nose had called us to help them out. After that, we joined the fight,  pushed the enemy back, and then claimed this sector as ours.  But by that one's presence. The king wanted to make sure that he had some foothold here. Which means the queen was right to kill him as he broke their agreement. If his forces can not defeat the enemy force before the queen calls for assistance. He must surrender the planet that his forces were fighting for at that time. ( Looks at  Rory who is in a fighting stance). Good,  your stance seems to be almost perfect. Now, let's test your skill." Said  Lara as she flew at  Rory.