An Angel and Two Saiyans Come to Visit

( It has been a couple of weeks since the battle between the Saiyans and the Ice demons. Since then. Megatron has informed his decepticons to be wary of their new predicament. Though  Airachnid did listen to what's had told her. She told him of something that she had noticed during  the battle)

" Are you saying that the autobots have two  Sayiens on their side?" Asked Megatron. " Indeed my lord. I noticed the looked that Arcee had on her face when you tried to blast the saiyan. It was a look that she would only have for her human, the one called Rory. This means that the autobots had two saiyans with them who were disguised as humans. This would mean that they have possibly been gaining slight Zen Kai boost from all the times that we had put their lives in danger." Said Airachnid.  "  ( Tightens his fist in rage but then realizes something). If they were under a disguise this whole time. Then that means that  Prime and his Autobots had no knowledge of this. (Looks down at the floor in loss). It would seem that we must be more cause about our next move from now on. Dimmised for now." Said  Megatron as he turned to face the wall behind him as he begins to think about what to do next while  Airachnid walks out of his makeshift office.

" ( Walks down the hallway while smiling as a hidden part in her cheast opens up ). Wait until lord Megaton sees what I have in store for those Saiyans. Now that I think about it. Young Rory looks similar to the Sayian that I had killed and taken this blood from. ( Walks into her room). Let's see if I can use this blood to become one of them. Their power is said to be strong enough to destroy planets if they so choose. I will enjoy this." Said  Airachnid as she began to experiment with the blood.

( Over on a distant planet) 

" ( Sits on a boulder thinking about the energy that she had felt a couple of weeks ago and had just recently felt again). I haven't felt your energy since the family reunion,  what could you possibly be doing that would make it to where I would feel your energy this far away? ( Looks up into the sky). Vados, I need you to do something for me." Said  A young woman as another young woman walks over to her while a green sphere suddenly appeared next to them. " Yes  Caulifla, is there something you need?" Asked a blue-skinned woman with silver long hair and a green and black dress with yellow and orange lines. " I need you to take me and my sister  Kale to see my untie. Something doesn't feel right." Said Caulifla. " (Holds up her staff and then taps it onto the ground as a live video of Kumi's group battling the Ice demons on earth). Oh dear, it seems that your auntie Kumi and her lieutenants had recently had a battle with the Ice demons." Said  Vados. 

" Frost's people, I hope they're ok." Said The young woman standing next to Caulifla. " ( Look closely at the video and focuses on the only Saiyan that's not a part of the battle). Can you take us there? I'd like to go see my auntie and possibly meet my cousin. ( Looks at the young woman next to her). Looks like we'll finally get to show off our new god forms Kale."Said  Caulifla with a smile as she, Kale, and  Vados were surrounded by a green sphere before the sphere and then teleported away.

( On Earth)

" ( Blocks a few punches from Rory and then tries to kick him only for him to jump back and dodge it). Very good Rory, you're getting the hang of how to utilize your power." Said Iona. " ( Watches the battle between Iona and Rory). He's doing very good against her base form.  I didn't think that he would be able to keep up with her at this rate. But thanks to what the autobots have told us. Rory and  Miko have put themselves in mortal danger on more than one occasion." Said  Lara as she looked at Kumi while a green sphere appears next to them. " ( Looks to her right). Been a while  Caulifla,  Kale. How have you two been? "Asked  Kumi." We're fine auntie,  we just came to give you a hand with your fight against the ice demons.  ( Looks up toward Rory's battle with  Iona). I also came to say hi to my cousin." Said  Caulifla. " You can do that later. I'd like  Lara to see how strong you and  Kale have gotten since you first told me of your battle in the tournament of power." Said  Kumi as Lara stepped in front of  Caulifla and Kale.

" I'd love to see how strong these two have gotten. It was always fun to train with them back when we first showed them that we had already attained Super Sayian thanks to our battle with the ice demons." Said  Lara as she flew at  Caulifla and Kale. " ( Looks at  Vados). Thanks for bringing them here Vados. We'll let you know when we need you to send them home. ( Watches  Vados teleport away and then looks at  Arcee). I know you wish to better protect my son Arcee. So the question I have for you is this. How far are you willing to go to protect him? The vile I gave you can change you into a Saiyan like Rory and me.  But you have to want to become one of us.  So are you willing to change your form and help  Rory protect his home or will you just become a liability to him?" Said  Kumi as she floated into the air to watch the sparring session between  Iona fighting  Rory and  Lara fighting  Kale and  Caulifla.

" ( Takes out the vile from a compartment in her cheast and looks at it). There is not anything that  I wouldn't do to help Rory protect the world. But I can't help but think about what might happen afterward. Will I still be able to consider myself his friend or will this power only turn me into someone that he knows? Will I still be myself or will I change into something that I do not fully comprehend?" Said Arcee as she shakes her head.

" This power is what will help me to achieve my dream/Goals. It will help give me the strength to protect what I love/ achieve great things. ( Holds the vile close to their lips). This power will help me to become someone/thing greater." Said  Arcee and Airachnid at the same time as they each drank their separate viles and began to change.