Frost Demon/ Super Saiyan Rory

( It had been a couple of weeks since  Iona and  Lara had joined  Rory and team prime on earth. Since then, they have been helping Miko and Rory become stronger to better protect the earth. However, they were unaware of  a group of  frozen warriors that were on their way to earth)

" ( Sits on a boulder with her arms crossed and her eyes closed, with her tail swishing behind her while Kara leans against the same boulder with her eyes closed until she hears the sound of a ground bridge appearing and then opens her left eye to see  Rory, Arcee, Optimus, Raf, Bumblebee and June walk out of the ground bridge). Glad you could all join us, we have something to discuss." Said Iona. " Does it have something to do with what my mom had told me before she left?" Asked  Rory. " It does my lord,  Which is why we told you to keep this hidden from the medic. ( Opens right eye and then looks at  Optimus).   Your Medic ignored a request from  Rory, Miko, and Raf to ground bridge them home while you were all on Cybertron trying to save your home planet. We had asked Raf to give us more detail on this and he told us that when Rory had called  Ratchet to groundbridge them to your base since you had all gone to your planet without telling them. Ratchet abruptly hung up on Rory in the middle of the call and told the three humans to just walk to the base. That  allowed  the one called Soundwave to  acquire the children." Said Iona.

" ( Looks at  Rory). We'd like for you to power up for us as high as you can go but focus on how Ratchet's disregard for your safety had made you feel. ( Feels  Rory's power skyrocket higher than during previous training). Imagine how it would have made you feel if Optimus was not able to destroy the reformatting pillar. which would allow the decepticons to reformat the earth. ( Watches as a flash of yellow quickly covered  Rory's hair before diapering). Imagine what would happen to June or Fowler if the earth was reformated. (  Watches Rory's hair turns yellow for a longer period of time before turning back to black). Oh and by the way,  since you and  Miko are saiyans,  you can survive in space.  So, how would it make you feel if you had to watch Raf die from the lack of oxygen ( Tosses a device onto the floor next to  Rory as a force field surrounds her, Iona, Rory, and  Arcee while keeping the others out, and then watches as  Rory's hair turns completely yellow as he screams in rage). There we go,  congrats boss. You've just achieved a level we call super Saiyan." Said Lara.

" our cousin  Caulifla will be so surprised that she and her two friends aren't the only super sayiens around besides your mother." Said Iona. "  Wait a second. Why am I in the force field as well?" Asked  Arcee. " The field is to keep  Our Ki hidden from a group of killers that have been causing trouble for the galactic police. Our group has been the only one capable of stopping them. Though because of this. Both sides have been searching for more planets to house their forces. Sadly, the earth will now become a battleground since  Miko's father never turned off his locater beacon." Said Lara. " Then it would best if we alerted agent Fowler." Said Optimus until he is immediately stopped by a transition from  Ratchet.

" Finally a signal. Optimus, I have been trying to reach you.  We detected an unknown signature. Ultra Magnus took,  Bulkhead, Wheeljack, Smokescreen, and Miko to check it out.  I had just received word that the unknown signature was from a ship only used by frost demons. The location of choice was a supply and research, military facility. Agent Fowler has his men hold up inside the facility until it is secure but I also detected Decepticon signals in that given area while trying to reach you." Said  Ratchet. " ( Looks at Iona who nods her head).  open up the new ground bridge  Ratchet. With the modifications made Kumi and Iona. It will allow us to bridge from our location to theirs." Said  Optimus as a  dark blue version of the groundbridge appears in front of them before disconnecting the call. " ( Looks at  Rory). If it's who we think it is, then your mother won't be far behind. Let us deal with them. I can't speak for Miko, but your mother will have our heads if we let you get hit before you've learned how to control your Super Saiyan form." Said  Lara as they all ran through the dark blue ground bridge.