Majins/ fusion

( It has been a couple of weeks since the battle with  Rambal. Since then,  Caulfila and Kale had returned to see how everyone was doing. When they learned that  Rory and  Arcee have gotten stronger. The two of them challenged  Rory and  Arcee to a sparring match which resulted in them using the realm of their god of destruction. Afterward,  Kale and  Caulifla joined  Kumi as they explored the world before heading to their god of destructions world in order to train)

" ( Flies through the sky while looking for something). Where is it, I know it was here somewhere. ( Finally spots what she is looking for and then lands on the ground in front of a weird chest). What exactly is in you anyway? ( Walks over to the chest and then hits the lock with a ki blast to destroy it). Let's see what's inside. ( Opens the chest to find three wired eggs inside before taking out a note that was next to one of the eggs and then reads it). Here lies both my most outstanding creations and my greatest failure. In this chest lies two sets of beings which are called Majins. The pink and white creations are creations that aim to protect the innocent. While the pink one was a creation that had been corrupted beyond repair. Be warned, for that one is more powerful than one could possibly imagine. ( Sets the note done and then picks up the two good eggs and heads back to the autobot base, not realizing that the evil egg is glowing.

( Back at the autobot base seven minutes later)

" Where in the world did you find a cheast with three Majin? Those are extremely hard to come by." Said Kumi. " I found it while flying around before me and  Arcee's daughters arrived. Though I left the dark one in the cheast and took these two." Said Rory. "What you left the evil one alone. Are you crazy  Rory, that thing is dangerous." Said  Kumi. "It was in the middle of nowhere,  I don't anyone will find it." Said  Rory as the two main eggs begin to glow and then take form.

(Ailo and Mani)

"( Opens her eye and then looks next to her to see her sister and then looks to her left to see Rory)

"( Opens her eye and then looks next to her to see her sister and then looks to her left to see Rory). So you're the one that woke us up. Then you can help us destroy our brother. Our father could do nothing but seal him away." Said the pink one. " Then why were you in the cheast with him then?" Asked Kumi. " We were placed in there in order to wait for the day were people would be able to help us destroy our brother. By the way. (Places her left hand on the white one's shoulder). This is my sister Ailo and my name is Mani. " Said Mani as Miko and Kumi fly out of the base. "It's nice to meet you two. My name is  Rory, and this is my girlfriend Arcee." Said Rory. " It a pleasure to meet our new master and mistress." Said Ailo which causes  June to accidentally drop her bottle of water and do a spit-take in shock at what she just heard. 

" ( Bonks Ailo on the head). Sorry about that,  we are referring to  Master and Mistress Arcee with those titles since they are the ones that we will be assisting in their coming battles. We could even fuse with them and add our powers to their own or fuse with each other to become a stronger Majin." Said Mani as a transition from  Kumi comes through. " This is Kumi calling autobot base. The evil Majin is free and has just absorbed  Miko. I'm trying to keep it away but it is becoming more difficult having to fight him while avoiding the pieces of him that wants to absorb me." Said  Kumi not noticing a giant pink sludge behind her. "  MOM LOOK OUT BEHIND YOU! ( Watches as the pink sludge wraps itself around Kumi and then completely covers her before absorbing her into itself and then flying off toward a random direction). MOOOOOOOOM!" Yelled  Rory.