Chapter 31

Answer questions at the end of chapter for a quicker update!!

Daryl's POV

**3 months later**

I finally saved up enough to get my own house! It was only two bedrooms but it will work for now. Today was the day we were leaving.

Ashley doesn't know still. She's leaving for work in 30 minutes.

Peyton hates Ashley now. Whenever Ashley found out that Merle had gotten her a puppy, Ashley got mad and forbid her from keeping it.

Peyton cried for hours but Ashley didn't care one bit. I even tried convincing her and she wouldn't have it. She just kept grabbing at my crotch. Lemme tell you, she comes from a family of whores.

I felt bad for Peyton and asked Merle if he could keep it till I got my new house and he agreed. Though he was super pissed at Ashley. Merles girl Alyssa watches Peyton and Luke during the day so she likes that she can see Astro during the daytime.

"Daddy are we gonna go see Astro today?" Peyton asks jumping on my back as I sit on the couch.

"I dont know baby we have other plans for today" I whisper to her and she looks at me confused.

"Daryl! Come here!" Ashley's fake nice voice calls from her room.

I groan knowing what she's wanting. "Go to yer room and pack all yer clothes and toys ok? Be quiet though we don' want Ashley to know" I whisper very quietly to her and she nods and runs up to the room she was in.

I stand up and unwillingly walk into the bedroom where Ashley was laying on the bed in just her bra and panties.

"I ain't in the mood" I grumble, hoping to get out of it.

I mean I'm a guy and hell yeah I like sex but damn this woman just turns me off. Merle teases me about it saying that I'm gay or some shit.

"I don't care" she says in a 'duh' tone.

I roll my eyes and unbutton my shirt. 'Just think of some hot celebrity' I think to myself as I slip my shirt off.

"Come here sexy" Ashley says and pulls me closer to her by my belt.

I groan in disgust which Ashley took as a moan and laughs.

"Some ones feeling good" she giggle and kisses me.

I roll my eyes and she pulls me onto the bed and straddles me.

'It'll be quick' I say to myself as she unbuckles my belt and grinds on me.

=====

"Bye baby see you later" Ashley says and smiles before forcefully kissing me.

She turns around and leaves. I wait until I hear the front door shut before getting up and throwing my clothes back on.

Usually I take a shower after that but I just want to get out of this house so bad.

I start digging through the drawers and finding my clothes, throwing them lazily into my suitcase. I didn't have much so it didn't take long.

I carry my two bags out by the front door and jog up the stairs to Peyton's room.

"Ye' almost done baby?" I ask as I reach her door. I expect to see Peyton packing but instead she's sitting in the corner on the floor blankly staring at the wall.

"Princess?" I ask concerned.

I slowly walk over to her but her gaze never leaves the wall.

"Baby? Ye' alright?" I ask standing beside her.