Crossing a New Bridge

Aurora gasped as she woke up, shooting up from the bed before groaning loudly and falling back down. "Holy jesus..." she mumbled as she heard the door open. "Whoever you are, just letting you know I am armed with sarcasm and a gun. Choose your next words wisely." She said as laughing bursted around the room.

"Well hello to you Princess." Ethan said as he grabbed a chair and sat down next to her. "How are you feeling?"

"Your looking at it smartass.." she said covering her eyes with her forearm, as it was apparently to bright for her. "Wait how long ago was-"

'Few minutes ago darling, we just got back from disposing the body that SOMEONE shot.' Brandt said kinda loud as Aurora groaned.

"Dont do that again- the raising your voice thing- no thanks." She said as the three men chuckled lightly.

'Okay well we need to get you set up as our mission just got alot more complicated..' Benji said rubbing his head gently. 'William can you stay here while Ethan and I talk?' He asked as William rolled his eyes.

'Sure I'll stay with twinkle toes here.' He said smirking as Aurora glared at him.

"You are insufferable." She commented as Ethan and Benji walked out, William slowly walking over to her.

'At least I am more decent that you. Ass.' He growled as Aurora scoffed.

"You are dressed like a pastor and you wanna talk to me about decency?" She asked slowly sitting up and looked him in the face, both inches apart from one another. Angry, hot breath mixing between them slowly, both taking in one another. "So, what do I call you?" She asked softly, glancing up at him.

William looked into her soft, blue eyes and smirked. 'Call me whatever you like.' He said smirking.

Aurora smirked back, it was a very petty smirk. "Fine mommas boy." She blurted out before feeling a gentle grip on her throat.

'Oh trust me...I can easily make you a daddy's girl.' He chuckled out as a breath escape her gently before he slowly leaned in and..
Click went a doorknob.

Both of them reverting back to being a few feet apart, acting annoyed with one another as Ethan and Benji walked back in.

"Okay team..we have an issue. The Corvani Mafia plans to bomb the Kremlin in retaliation for us taking Aurora and we need to stop them before they can actually do that." Ethan said sitting back in the chair next to Aurora, smiling like an idiot.

'Aurora.' Benji said smiling. 'You'll have to unfortunately sit this one out..' he said as she snapped her head toward him.

"What?! Why?! My abdomen is fine. And it'll convince them I want back in! I can help!" She shouted, looking over at Ethan who's head hung low.

"Im not risking it Aurora. If you get hurt or taken, we don't have the resources to get you back again.." he said softly with a gentle sigh as he looked over at Brandt. "Lets go." He bluntly said as both men walked away and out the door.

'Hey! You get to catch me up on how you are now!' He said excitedly, as Aurora smiled.

"I guess I do Benji, but how have you been?" She asked gently as she removed her covers and slowly stood up, holding her Abdomen. Benji rushing over to help if he could.

'Very busy apparently! It's been fun but also very weird now, also I heard what Jane did..definitely not a good choice on her part.' Benji commented as Aurora chuckled, trying to not laugh to hard.

"Lets get this part of the mission over so we can go home..if home is even safe anymore.." She murmured softly as they both hobbled over to the computer setup they had made that morning.

Aurora gently popped in an ear piece and smiled as she sat next to Benji. "Lets get to work boys."