Tears of Revenge

"Goodbye Aurora.." an echoing voice said before a slam echoed in Auroras head.

She shot up from the bed that her body was laying in. William shot up from his chair and went to her side. The poor woman panting and holding her chest as she snapped her head toward Will before calming down. "Why..what.." she muttered gently. "How long.."

'Only an hour since Ethan left..we found him and just waited on you to wake up...he's currently trying to talk his way out of the mafias interrogation room..' he said gently gripping Auroras hand before kissing it.

Aurora sighed, finally catching her breath before clenching her bullet wound. "Fuckkkk-" she groaned as she flopped down. Will chuckled as she did so.

'To quick sugar. To quick.' He said gently placing his left hand on her forehead, gently gliding his hand across her forehead and wiping the hair away from her face. 'Do you want to go get him?' He asked softly, cupping her face gently.

Aurora nodded slowly as Will stood up slowly.

'Okay, slowly raise up darling.' He softly, as he slowly helped her sit up and get up from the bed. 'Benji, let's get her hooked up to the computers so she can watch over us.' He said helping her to the main room and sat her in Benjis seat. He sighed softly as he sat a gun down on the table. 'Just in case, well be back okay?' He said kissing her forehead before walking out with Benji following behind.

Aurora sat at the table surrounded by the computers before slowly putting in the tiny com link they all shared. "Can you guys hear me.." she stated as Will chuckled.

'Yes ma'am we can, and I'm sure Ethan can hear us too. So Ethan if we are listening, you have some apologizing to do.'

Aurora huffed before giggling as she began typing our some code, a window of security cameras popping up in and around a warehouse. She spotted Ethan in a smaller screen, he looked beaten and bruised as he sat up, his black eyes looking toward the camrea all bloodshot and battered. He smiled, blood pouring out of his mouth before speaking a small statement.

"Come..get me..as I'm sure I'll be dead in the next few hours.." he mumbled before cackling loudly.

Aurora didn't seem surprised, she used to be the person who gave people faces like that. "Guys be warned, he's most likely been drugged. He'll try to fight you, believing you are trying to hurt him instead of helping..I'd know.." she murmured the last part softly before going back to the cameras. Watching the van get parked in a building close by before William got out.

'Lead the way sugar.' Will said looking around.

"Left till you get to the end of the buildings. You'll be at the edge of the warehouse. You'll have to enter via the roof. I'll disable cams till you can get in." Aurora grunted out as she sat up in the chair, typing code after code as the camreas began to shut down across the warehouse. The guards didn't seem to panic yet, they where used to dodgy connection which Aurora used to her advantage.

"Auroraaa~" a voice cooed out to her as she froze, Will stopping in his tracks not seeing the camera turn off. "Auroraaaaaa!!" A voice now screamed as she grunted, throwing the headset off and looking around.

"No! NO!" She screamed, her voice shaking the walls..what was she so afraid of..?