Trials of Security

Aurora sighed as she slowly began to wake up, looking around as Ethan sat next to her. "Go away Hunt.."

"No. You don't get to tell me to go away when you have been avoiding me this whole time. Why?!" He said, trying to not sound angry but tried to not sound two angry about it.

Aurora growled at him. "You do not get to minimize me Hunt!" She shouted, drawing the attention of the other two. Aurora sighed as she walked away slowly and sat down near William and leaned against him, slowly falling back asleep on him as she sat there..her dreams were getting weirder and weirder till she couldn't stay asleep any longer and slowly woke up. Ethan was staying in front of her..staring her down like she was the worst person on earth.

"Talk to me Aurora. Why are you avoiding me?" He asked, crossing his arms and huffed.

She sighed softly as she looked at him. "Will and I hooked up.." she said softly to him.

Hunt nodded slowly. "okay..does he..?"

She shook her head quickly. "no one on the team should know what happened to me after us..she still wants to meet you by the way.."

Hunt raised an eyebrow as he looked at her. "She..?" He asked softly, his eyes watering.

"Yes..she..her name is Florence..Florence Tahoma Hunt..and she's very excited to meet you Ethan.."