Beginning of The End

Salems Castle

Tyrion, Dr. Watts and Hazel sat at the table in the meeting room. They had all been called back from their missions to answer this emergency summons, but they did not know why.

Salem entered and it was apparent that something pressing was on her mind. The trio could feel her seething with rage beneath the icy mask of neutrality.

"What is wrong, my dear goddess?" Tyrion asked the question the others were too afraid to ask as the black queen took her throne.

"My youngest son has returned." They were shocked.... "And he has turned against me." This shocked the trio further. "He has not merged with his grimm side." Another shock for the men. "He has turned Cinder against us." This got Watts and Tyrion angry while Hazel just silently hoped he wouldn't have to kill her. "And my son seems to have quite the arsenal of otherworldly magic spells and relics that have the potential to not only defeat us... But exterminate all of the  Grimm, my other children, and quite possibly myself."

The last part REALLY shocked the evil-doers.

Dr. Watts: *sputters* w-well then.... What do we do?!

Salem sighed. "Honestly? I... I do not know.

"It sounds like-"

The four jolted and straightened up in their seats at the sudden emergence of this new, foriegn voice. Then the one responsible for the voice appeared hovering above the table.

"You could use some friends."

Salem: Who are you?

"I? I am known by many names. I have as many names and titles as their are stars in the sky. But you... You may call me.... Krad."

"I am Salem. Now then
... what is it that you want?"

"To help you. Your son has made no shortage of enemies. Myself included. Tried and failed, we all have, in truly killing your son when he foiled us. So I gathered them, the others like me who failed to kill that do-gooder. And we established; The Omega Legion. Please allow me to introduce you to some of my Friends~

Darkseid

Thanos

The First Demon (Demon Slayers)

The Demon King (7 Deadly Sins)

Jiren

Anti-Saitama

Anti- Gilgamesh

Voldemort

Nicol-Bolas

Demon Lord Clayman

Mehrunes Dagon

"Join us. We will help you take care of your little problem child. Then, you can take over this world at your liesure. We will even let you take command over us for a while. So.... do we have ourselves a deal?"

"... I think we shall be great friends Mr. Krad... Very great friends... Indeed!"

-Sometime Later, Salem's Bedchamber-

Salem had just gotten in her black silk nightgown and was just about to go to bed. But as she looked in the mirror she heard a knock at the door.

"You may enter."

Just then, her eldest son, Demon entered the room.

Demon: Mother... Send us after Angel. Let us track him down! We may yet bring him back over to our side.

Salem did not turn to face her son but she did pause a moment before asking, "And if he still chooses to side with Ozpin.... what then?

Demon answered without heistation, "Then I shall kill him and all he loves. He will die painfully and in despair for his betrayal."

Salem: No... You will not.

Demon: But mother-

Salem: IF.... he turns you down... Then you and your siblings are to make a hasty retreat. He is not the same weakling he was when you were all children. He has become far too dangerous. Our new... *snickers* "friends" ... Will kill him when the time is right. Understood?

Demon:... Yes.... Mother.

Meanwhile with y/n.

Y/n was sitting at his desk and going over some tough but important choices he had to decide on.

Decision 1!

Option A: should he train his new friend Jaune Arc, clearly a greenhorn warrior, or. option B: let him learn to fight on his own?

Decision 2: Should he Romance that sexy bitch Pyrrah Nikos? Yay or nay?

Decision 3: should he wipe out the White Fang now or later when he has more manpower?

Decision 4: When taking down the White Fang, should he do it peacefully or violently?

Decision 5: Execute Adam Taurus or imprison him?

Decision 6: reddem and then  brainwa-*cough, cough* I mean uhh.... Romance Sienna Khan, just redeem her or throw her behind bars?

Decision 7:Should he found his own nation?

Decision 8: should he revolutionize Remnant using the technology he has acquired from throughout the multiverse.