Old Friends and Horrifying Truths.

A/n: First, Above is the RWBY AMV of the week. Secondly, The idea for the z-class zombies Ivan, Hans, Reichter and Adalard are based off of characters from BillNyeTheRWBYGuy's "Nazis in Remnant" Series. Great saga. Totally recommend the books.
Thirdly, Black Hood aka. Mary, belongs to DaDancingCookie. Author of the awesome series Metal Skies. Check it out.
Lastly, this story WILL adapt based on votes and occasional recommendations. With that in mind. Please remember to vote. Now with that.... ON TO THE STORY!!!

-(Y/n)s pov.- -City of Vale 8:36pm.

I was making his way to, what was likely, the town that Meta, Matthew and Black "Mary" Hood made there way too.

I hadn't been anywhere around this world in a LONG time. And my Pimp-Boy, though it COULD detect land mass for miles, it wouldn't specify any places location name. So either i had to manually discover each place and type it in, or i had to find a monitor that contained a map of the earth as it is now.

Luckily, we each could trace each other via Meta's trackers. So finding them would be easy.

-Timeskip-

I had finally made it to the city, it was a big city. It was dark now, as it took me a few hours to get out of the forest. What can I say? I love taking enthusiastic walks thru the woods. VERY enthusiastic walks.

I thought back to all the foolish Grimm that tried to get in my way.

It was only a handful, about 30 or 50.

Anyways, the city was Semi-Bright. There was plenty of humans and some Faunus roaming the street. I felt somewhat better, at least this wasn't a wasteland. Or a warzone or in horrendous shape.

Suddenly, my Bluetooth went off. I pressed a button on it to answer.

Meta: (y/n)! Glad i got ahold of you. Are you alright?

Me: yeah, i am fine Meta. Just got in town. Im gonna hit up a few pawn shops and dig up some dirt about the last 5 years at some local "hot points".

Meta: Rodger that. Do you want a status report?

I stepped into an alleyway and activated the first half of my semblance. Allowing me to become a shadow in the dark alley. Across the street was my first spotted "hot point", an area were criminal activity was likely to be found and local trouble makers would likely be plotting. Or just hear some dirt on the latest crap that either has or will happen. The place I set my sights on was: Club Junior.

Me: go ahead.

Meta: We've set up shop in an abandoned warehouse 5 clicks East of your position, on the outskirts of town. It has power and all, but the place is worn down. Matthew suggests that we call Handsome Jack to send Loader Bots that are programed to repair this place. Then perhaps act as security. Mary said we should also ask for some turrets and some security cams.

The mention of Handsome Jack had me taken back. Me and Rick during our first few months traveling together, we went to a parallel universe where Handsome Jack never turned evil. I got him on the seat of power and advised him on several things. Which lead him to become friends with the Vault Hunters. Rick brought me there for an adventure as a Birthday gift and we got more then we bargained for. I helped Jack become king of ALL Hyperion and made him RICH. Angel never lived imprisoned and/or died. Rhys and Vaughn are his second and third in command when I'm not around. Pandora became half way civilized. That struggle continues. But now, I'm like a brother to Jack, bff's with the vault hunters Rhys and Vaughn, and i am an uncle figure to Angel. Ah but I'm reminiscing, back to the present.