Cannot Hyde From Who You Are

The picture above is Hyde. As to why he looks like an angel? You shall see in due time. I do not own the Picture. But it does resemble what I picture in my head.

Mini Mercy stood as tall as she could, still in the same pose she took up when she started the healing process. She then noticed something, (y/n)'s (e/c) eye, rapidly, from left to right, changed to an equally luminescent blood re as the other eye in his skull.

Mini-Mercy: (y/n)! Are jou gut?

"(Y/n)'s" blood red looking eyes just stared blankly at her, before his body turned off his right side, to his back.

"(Y/n)'s" feet then made a bone crunching sound as they placed themselves on the ground, then, though the rest of his body remained limp, his shins/lower legs then rises up.

"(Y/n)'s" spine then started crunching violently and so loudly, that it warned the attention of everyone who was fighting.

Meta, Matthew, C7, Yuri, Hans, all turned their attention to (y/n) out of concern for their commrade and friend.

Neo, Cinder, Roman, Mercury, and Emerald turned their attention to the armored young man as the saw him rising up. Cinder, besides a raised eyebrow triggered by curiosity, stared with an indifferent look, but everyone else looked at him horrified or sickened by the cringe-drastic sounds that his body emitted.

"(Y/n)'s" back was hanging in a limp arch as his upper legs rose and simultaneously his (skin color) skin slowly began turning back from his feet up.

It was like, the more his body erected, the less of his body became deathly limp and the more his skin turned a Grimm like pitch black.

Then his back slowly lifted itself up. As it did so, a symphony of bone craking and breaking sounds ran in synchronisity. "(Y/n)'s" arms then shattered in 12 different places, each fracture stuck out of his body, leaving visible indication of it for the others.

Then, the bones then popped back into place as talons violently grew from "(y/n)s" fingertips. Then, "(y/n)" ribcage start furiously cracking themselves apart and then rearanged themselves just as suddenly and as rapidly at they cracked apart in seemingly hundreds of fractures at a time. That cycle rinsed and reapeted of a long, bloodcurdling 6 seconds before just below "(y/n)'s" jaw line was turned Grimm Black, and 6 Nevermore wings sprouted from his back.

"(Y/n)s" head then violently snapped up! Giving all the witnesses of this grotesque transformation a haunting yandere smile.

The blood red eyes looked over to Neo, who was shocked by the horrifying visage of the transformation. Not that she was the only one.

"(Y/n)'s" veins in his face turned black, then suddenly a white Grimm mask appeared on his face. His smile opened up, revealing a very carnivorous toothed smile. His teeth perfectly white.

Mini-Mercy: (y-y/n)?

The Grimm creature smiled sadistically.

???: (y/n) is taking a nap.

Matthew: vhat zhe Hell is zhat?!

Meta: (y/n)? Answer us! Say something!

Yuri held up his canteen up and looked at it, then to the Grimmified (y/n), then back to his canteen.

Yuri: Eizher I'm too drunk... Or I'm not drunk enough!....... Vait vhat am I saying, vun can never be too drunk! Its a MYTH!! *Chugs vodka from the canteen* Aaaannnd my liver just exploded. Good zhing my whole body is both undead and numb from vodka.

C7 keeps staring at what he believes to be (y/n) as if he was seeing a deathclaw for the first time all over again...... Excited and wanting to take it down.