Deadpool on Deck

Y/n took a sigh of relief knowing that Caboose was one of the two entities as he used the last of his rationed energy cells on his Pulse Gun to bring down the last of the stolen Atlas Paladins. He looked over the mess he made on this 400 yard by 650 yard palate he was on and above with the damage that laced the bridges and stairs that lead to controls rooms and other areas of the Dust Rig.

Y/n: Well. It took a lot of energy cells, and collateral damage. But I finished up here.

The (h/c)'d Badass looked over to the Still intact, some with minor damage, 16 Atlas Paladins. And two thoughts came to his mind.

(Jigsaw: Greetings readers...... I would like to play a game... It is a simple game of choice... Choose an Italic laced paragraph below, then comment; "This one" or another appropriate reaponse. You must vote in order to choose the course of actions that the reader shall take. But be warned, for your decisions WILL effect the outcome of the chapters ahead. I urge you.. To Choose wisely, for whatever outcome that is voted for the most... could be the salvation of Remnant, or it's damnation........... The clock is ticking dear readers.... Make your decision.)

Maybe, since I have him here, Caboose can re-arm, fortify, and mod them and arm some of the Faunus my prison has rehabilitated. IF we can convince them to join a militia to defend Menagerie. I would assume that it would be at risk in the future with the White Fang. Considering it is a heavily Faunus inhabited landmass.

Or...

Since I depleted my funds in the Lien currency, I guess I COULD sell them back to Atlas and get a large payday. I could THEN use that money to start investing in contacts to learn more about possible threats and/or possible allies.

Just then, more White Fang started pouring out from all around the Dust Rig. From the nearby buildings to the north of you. It was a large cluster. Of White Fang members. Perhaps a few dozen.

(Y/n) rolled his eyes and turned to his pip boy to ready a bunch of "heavy stun grenades". When suddenly something falls from the sky, lands and makes a DEEP crater in the titanium floor, sending the White Fang Flying.

Y/n cocked an eyebrow, but was otherwise unsurprised. He walked up to the crater and looked down to see a man in a red suit... Or more accurately, mutant merc.

Deadpool: ahahah~owwwww. *groan* Fuck-sticks that hurt! I fell like I-... Holy Logan balls! *gets up and jumps out of the crater to stand in front of (y/n)* hey Reader! How are you?

(Y/n): uh... In the middle of an important mission. And I-

Deadpool turns into a cloud of smoke and appears next to some unconscious White Fang, more perplexed on the extra curvy, pale white cow faunus girl.

Deadpool: ooh.... This hawt thing got big boobies! Are these even real? *squeezes a G-cup breast. Boing! Boing!* Awww yeaaahh! I'm  milking these babies. *proceeds to fondle the girls boob.* So besides "got milk", What are you doing?

(Y/n): taking down terrorists here in my home dimension.

Deadpool throws up his hands onto his cheeks and gasps dramatically.

Deadpool: *gasp* E.t. finally made it home? *sarcastic-ish-ly* isn't that awesome! Lets celebrate! I'll bring the cocaine and Chimichangas!

(Y/n) rolled his eyes in amusement. Ever since he helped out Wade Wilson take Dr. Doom out alongside Wolverine, for whatever reason, the Merc with a Mouth had been close with the mutant immortal.

(Y/n)s fond memories were cut short when he received a transmission from Sigma.