A Friend in Me and a Job for You!

I may not have candy. Or a trick up my sleeve, but here's a treat for ya all the same. HAPPY HALLLOWEEN MY LOVELY MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!
Btw, above is the RWBY AMV of the week.

--12:30am Metas pov.--

(Y/n) has been gone for a while. He told Black Hood that he'd be here soon. I didn't really sweat it. I knew that whatever it was, it had to be something like a gang of people beating on some girl or something else that his good natured-self just couldn't ignore. So i began maintaing and cleaning up my weapon Nightmare. My minigun.

Hood and Matthew however, got into a fight. They started it this fight not even 5 minutes after the call. They've been hard at it since. Black Hood had just began throwing things a minute ago. That means that soon she and Matthew will start hitting each other.

You may wonder why I haven't done something about this. I HAVE. Dozens of times! But when the 2 just fight all the time and the person that CAN stop them is not around, its about as useless to try and stop them as it is to expect a normal dog to meow.

So it became all too normal for us. The only one they'd listen to is our leader (y/n). Each one of us voted him as leader for our own reasons.

Matthew and his team followed (y/n) to redeem, not just themselves, but all the Germans who died truly believing that their Nazi conquest was a good cause. Only to find out it was anything but. Helping (y/n) turned out to be the best way to get redemption. Endless dimensions meant endless ways to do good. Endless ways to do good, meant the more souls of his nation could be forgiven.

Black Hood aka. Mary, followed (y/n) to get vengeance against all evil she can. And to one day find and killed her blood parents, who forsook her, abused her and left her for dead. Lacking a way to get back to Remnant though, (y/n) became her only chance to make that dream a reality.

I followed him for three reasons. First, he helped me and my dimension take down The Covenant, the Flood, AND The Forerunners.  Which meant there were no other wars to fight. The other reason was that there was nowhere in our dimension that was safe from ONI and the UNSC for Dr. Halsey. And lastly, i wanted to find my my adopted sister and save her from whatever problems she had. Three birds were killed with one stone when (y/n) offered me and Halsey exactly what we needed. Its only a matter of time now til we find her. I just hope my sister is safe.

However, in our time serving alongside him on his adventures, we began following him for a greater reason. Me, Mary and Matthew were all from Remnant, and we all ended up living our lives as warriors. War was all we knew. But in our travels, (y/n) showed us all the other reasons to live. He gave us more purpose than just to fight the good fight. And over time, it wouldn't be an overstatement to say that each of us think of him as a brother. And this was our family. As crazy as we are, that became our reality. I just hoped that this family would soon become whole for me.

I was disturbed from this train of thought when i finally heard a loud crash.

Apparently Hood threw Matthew into an empty wood crate. He started to get up.

Matthew: ZHAT HURT, BURGER BITCH!

She stuck her tongue at him and scowled.

Black Hood: QUIT YER BITCHIN SCHNITZEL BREATH! I DIDN'T THROW YOU THAT HARD!

Matthew got up and and charged at her and smacked her across the face. Which, with his strength enhancing gloves, sent her flying into a pile of empty crates. She got up and charged at him.

If (y/n) doesn't hurry, we might not even have anything left of this place that we just fixed up.

Sigma(thru the new intercom system through out our makeshift base): Aircraft inbound. From research analysis that Meta tasked me with finding, I am able to confirm it is an Atlas Special OPS. team. They appear non-hostile.