In with a BANG! (part 2)

Basically how quick you are with revlovers. Skip to the last 20 seconds if you wanna be sparred a history lesson.

-The Emerald Forest-

As more Grimm started to pour into the woodland arena, and the green portal in the sky began to shut, the Grimm started pouring in at in far larger numbers and seemingly a whole lot more aggression came with them.

20 minutes of pure Grimm onslaught came to pass for this group of 8 individuals. Ozpin had NEVER seen such a large number of Grimm. Let alone, anyone else.

By the 8 minute mark, Dr.Oobleck had managed to connect General Ironwood to the feed. Needless to say the experienced general was astounded by these strange warriors. But what intrigued him most, was the technology they brought with them. As well as the giants armor.

General Ironwood, while watching the strangers annihilate the Grimm with ease up until that moment, he had several questions in mind:

1) Who are these strangers? And what do they plan to do here in Remnant?

2) Where did this technology come from?

3) What were these weapons truly meant to kill? They pack too much of a punch to take down the Grimm. No it had to be something MORE powerful!

4) Whatever those weapons were made to kill, what were they, and would they come to Remnant? If so, what could/should we do?

5) Can I convince these strangers to allow me to buy some of their tech. And allow my scientists to recreate and then mass produce the weapons to protect The 4 Kingdoms of Remnant?

Back at Beacon, there was an understandable flurry of emotions. Fear, awe, confusion, curiosity etc., but mostly it was anticipation! These unknown warriors came with weapons of great power, mechs., vehicle's and aircrafts unlike any they had seen.

Ruby Rose was practically drooling over the weapons. Yang was attracted to the hotness of the strangers.(though she was certainly NOT the only one) Blake was curious about who that Cowboy looked like beneath the hat. Weiss was fascinated with the plane and the tank and the Mech. She thought that if Atlas had this king of tech in military-grade bulk, the Grimm would become a thing of the past.

Nora was shouting out in excitement, wanting to see gorier moments and broken legs. Jaune was going nuts over the 8ft robot. Ren was trying to observe the group as a whole. Pyrrha was astounded by the level of skill they each possessed.

Velvet wanted to take pictures of their weapons. Coco was fantasizing about,if only the robot was a person, she'd probably take him out on a date.

Back to the fight. Shit was about to hit the fan. It all started with Meta running out of ammo for his minigun.

Meta: Nightmare is out of ammo! Switching to SAW!

Meta pulled out his side arm and began shooting. However, due to the massive wave pouring in and the sincere difference in firearms, though the robot gunned MANY down, the Grimm were getting closer to him.

In the sky, the Griffens were swarming Marys plane. Though she guns a few down the Griffens were still dealing massive damage to The Hercules.

Mary: TAKING A LOT OF DAMAGE UP HERE!