Courier 7 Gets a Drink

Two weeks have passed by since (y/n) and company started working for Atlas. In that time, 18 missions have been successful. Completeing so much in so little time was a synch for this team due to their teamwork, despite their bickering. * Gee I wonder which 2 are the worst?*

Dust shipments were being taken back from the White Fang that had stolen them from the Schnee Dust Company. Threats of Remnant's most wanted were killed. Whole bandit tribes were obliterated. Thesee are just a few of the missions they went on.

(Y/n) took up the job with Atlas for 3 reasons. The first was to make a name for himself and his crew, the second was to get Lien to buy what he and his team what they needed. Thirdly, he is trying to acquire information. And he has gotten QUITE a bit.

But (y/n) just keeps seeking information and (y/n)'s posse just doesn't know what he is looking for. And its clear that (Y/n) hasn't slept well, ate enough, drank much or even socialized with his team. This was not normal. His entire team knew though, whatever had him like this, it had to be serious.

Today happened to be an day off.

Courier 7, who was was out of vodka that he brought with him after finally getting along with Matthew, Adalard, Hans, Richter, and Yuri after several nights of "bonding thru the bottle" on day 5., decided he was getting to sober for his liking. So he planned on fixing that.

He went up to Roar, who was outside in the back of the former warehouse, sitting by the side of where the concrete meets the edge that drops off to the ocean.

Courier 7 pulls out a small box, presses the button on top, tosses it to the ground and it transforms into a Pimp-boy Storage safe cage, big enough for Roar to enter.

Courier 7: Come on Roar! Time to go.

Roar: RAAOOR! (Okay.)

The Alpha Deathclaw stands up and goes into the cage, and grabs the bars to the cage with his tail and slammed the gate shut. He and the cage shrank back to its soft ball size box, and had it integrated to his Pimp-Boy 3 Billion.

He then walked inside towards the living room where his new team was, who aside from (y/n) who was in his study, he decided to check his inventory on his Pimp-Boy.

C7's Inventory:
875,955 Lien.
A Light in The Darkness.
Lucky
6's Seqouia
1 Stealth-Boy
Machete Glaius
Roar
Abandon All Hope! He Who Equips!

C7: Eh, should be enough.

Courier 7 walked in and saw the others lounging on memory foam couches watching The Walking Dead Season 4 episode 2. He knew what the show was, since his adopted uncle (Y/n) got him 5 seasons of the show on holotapes, so he could know the difference between a ghoul and a zombie when he was 8.

C7: Going out everyone.

Meta: See ya.

Matthew: Biss später. (See you later)

Mary: Take care!

He started to walk towards the front door when he was stopped by (Y/n), who seconds before was going over notes on his new scroll.

(Y/n): Where ya going?

C7: Well since you have been smothering your self trying to gather imformation about this world in and out of battle, and since I'm out of vodka on our first day off, I am Just out to get a drink. Me and your team drank all 47 bottles of vodka I brought with me from the Mojave.

(Y/n): I see, well don't do anything stupid. Ok?

C7: God, you sound JUST like mom now.

(Y/n): Yeah and you sound like your dad 80% of the time!