F*cking Hostpitals!

Authors note: I'm very sorry about how long this took. I was having writers block. Seriously, no more fucking excuses, next time, really gonna see the RWBY characters and Deadpool

--4 days later, Tuesday, Nurse's Office, Beacon Academy, 12:30pm, 3rd person pov.--

Y/n had been out cold, his wounds may have been healed by his "pocket-healer", Mini-Mercy, but he had not yet awoken.

His form lied still nude, aside from the towel over his waist.

You may wonder why they didn't just put him in a patients gown? Well to answer you simply.... story reasons. Now shut the fuck up you "logic Nazis".

Richter: You Rang?

Author-chan: Shut the fuck up.

Anyways, for the last 4 days, y/n's unconscious form always had Yuri guarding him. Yuri may be a vodka-pickled zombie, but the Russian, late teen zombie was loyal to a fault, and a VERY competent drunk.

Mini-Mercy stayed in the office, monitoring y/n. She was like the little guardian angel, who always sat on his shoulder. She stayed in a Lego house on a hospital tray, that Hans had made for her. It was EASILY a 5 star place. With a functioning mini-kitchen.... And E-Z Bake Oven. Living on chocolate chip cookies as big as her torso and tall glasses of milk. She used a really long, bendy straw to drink it from.

When she needed to sleep? She slept in a Cigar box that had been turned into a tiny bed. Complete with tiny knitted pillows, blankets, and a custom made mattress for her created by Matthew. The box opened and closed with some hinges on the left side so she could sleep in their while being carried around inside someone pocket.

The ko'd planeswalker occasionally had Meta, Mary, or Matthew drop by to check up on him. Obviously worried about him.

Neo, who loved y/n dearly, took this opportunity to, when night came, go to his hospital bed and cuddle him and sleep with her form atop of his. Back when they were just orphans on the street five years ago, she did this then. It always made her feel safe from the evils of her world... and really warm.

Though she certainly had that same feeling when she slept with him, she would pray each night that her lover would soon awaken.

Mr. James Cassidy, however, didn't visit his uncle. When asked why by his team or teams HARY, CEMN, or Meta, Matthew, Mary and Mini-Mercy, he would just say;

"My uncle is the biggest, baddest mother fucker I know! Death from an OP punch? BITCH PLEASE!!! He will fucking DESTROY Death if his bony ass comes for him! He'll wake  the fuck up, you'll see."

But just yesterday, Sara -who was now 7's girlfriend and shared his heart-shaped bed- while 7 had went to the restroom during lunch hour, looked up to the others and said that he was just staying strong. Because on the night that y/n was attacked, as they all went to bed, she asked 7 if y/n would be alright. To which he responded.

"My uncle is tough and all, but I've never seen him take such a blow before. Mini-Mercy may have been able to heal his wounds, but... She said there is still the possibility that he would remain in his coma forever with the brain damage he suffered from the blow.... If 'The God' my uncle Joshua Graham worships IS real, then he better bring him back."

On a totally unrelated note, in another dimension, God, who was going by the name Chuck, sneezed. "Oh I exist, James. And don't worry, your uncle is the reader. He CAN'T die a permanent death. Not that you can actually hear me in this dimension."

Meanwhile... Y/n pov.

This was a fucking nightmare! It had to be!