How to Enter Beacon.

A/n: the first half talks mostly of unity radio and other misc. Inter dimensional Stuff Reader-chan brought to Remnant, the second part is about the reader finally getting introduced to beacon Academy. Next chapter, no joke, no more delays, the reader is going to be included this time no exceptions..... Also, since @snakeinmyants6254543 has aided me in this story irl, he's getting a harem too.

A wild Morgan Freeman appears and waves at you, the reader(s) and then begins to Narrate the following:

Ever since the students of Beacon saw the arrival of "the badass cowboy and company" and the total smackdown they laid on the Grimm with their advanced, otherworldly tech., the huntresses and huntsman in training, human and faunus alike, have been using ALL their available free time to learn about them.

They would watch the constant news updates about the strange warriors about their assaults on the Vale branch of the White Fang in the cafeteria,  via the huge tv's recently installed by staff, at breakfast and again at dinner.

Some had learned that there had been an online article published by interested/concerned white hat hacker, whom only ever answers to the name "Sombra", that did their best to keep up to date on misc. news about the strange heroes. Even hacking into the Atlas Military software to retrieve and then post classified video footage of the strange heroes flat out whooping the White Fang's ass.

There was even a section that showed a video made by "The Shadowy Cowboy", (as those of Remnant came to call him since he always had on cowboy apparel and an impossibly dark shadow to conceal his face from the recording devices), that revealed the truths about the rehab facility he established to rehabilitate the White Fang he and his team defeated...... This place was ironically called Alcatraz.

Alcatraz had some of the best examples of good, non racist humans (clones of people like Naruto, Kirito, Captain America, etc.) to take care of them and show them that not all humans are as bad as many of them had met, nor as Vale branch leader Adam Taurus would have them believe.

Alcatraz also had some of the most advanced, and humane, technology to aid the more... stubborn and disturbed... members in their rehab.

Those in Alcatraz, as it was revealed, would be released back into society next Thursday and provided with newly made jobs in Remnant, also founded by the Cowboy.

Billy Mays: But wait! There's MORE!!!

About two weeks after their arrival, a new music station opened up on the Remnant Wide Scroll-net known as "Unity Radio" ran by a charismatically voiced man known only as Three Dawg.

Three Dawg, in addition to playing dope ass songs and preaching about people seeing humans/faunus for who they are rather than what, also kept people informed about recent activity about the, now known to have been  formarily, Atlas hired otherworldly mercenaries.

----------------------

Unity Radio featured songs that came from all over the multiverse. Many of the songs were inspirational ones that, if one listened closely to the lyrics, inspired people to let go of their hate and prejudices and convince them to change for the better and come together as a people United. Songs include but are not limited to:

"Man in the Mirror" by Micheal Jackson, "Higher" by Creed, "When We Stand Together" By Nickelback, "This is War" by 30 Seconds to Mars, "Sound of Silence" by Disturbed, "Saviour" by Black Veil Brides.

Although, it also had its share of straight out badass tunes by many artists, including but not limited to; Imagine Dragons, Fallout Boy, Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, Snoop Dogg, Metallica, Guns N Roses and so much more.