Working Together {pt.1}

~A/N I got the idea for this imagine from a post on tumblr from chrisevans-sexualfrustrations titled Maybe You'll Be the One. This imagine will have multiple parts. I hope you enjoy reading it!~

Eden ran out of her car and raced to the door of the building. She was almost twenty minutes late to her first reading with the cast of a new movie. How typical she thought. This was the first romantic comedy script she had read and actually enjoyed, so she was fairly annoyed with herself. Before she opened the door, she took a deep breath in an attempt to relax herself then opened the door and walked inside. She saw a group of three guys standing in a semicircle talking. Facing her direction, towering over the other guys, was her new costar: Chris Evans. He had one hand in his pocket, holding a cup of coffee, and nodding indifferently to whatever one of the guys was saying.

As she got closer, she heard one of the guys talking. "My god. I can't believe Eden is this late. I mean I'm not surprised, but it's still not acceptable." It was Eric. She had worked with him a few times before this and they hadn't gotten off on the right foot.

"Oh gosh. Eric is talking about me!" She exclaimed and slung an arm around his shoulders, squeezing him a little. "I didn't know you liked me so much." She joked. She could hear chuckles coming from the other guys, especially from Chris.

"Nice to see you again, Eden." Eric responded sarcastically.

"Same goes to you, Eric." She let go of him and turned to Chris. "Hi, I'm Eden. It great to meet you." She stuck out her hand and he shook it.

"Nice to meet you too. I'm Chris."

Before their conversation could go on much further someone shouted. "Is that my Weiss?" Eden turned and saw one of her best friends in the entire industry: Liam Barker.

"Barker! I had no idea you were working on this project." She threw her arms around Liam and pulled him into a hug.

"I just wanted to keep it a surprise, Wiess." He hugged her back. "Well," he said looking at his watch, "looks like it's time to head on in and get to work." The group mumbled a bit as they followed Eden and Liam into the room.

"She seems pretty cool." Chris said turning to Eric.

He chuckled a little and patted Chris on the shoulder. "Good luck, buddy."