Yes

"Babe. Babe, come on. Wake up." Michelle groaned and pulled her pillow over her head.

"But I don't want to get up."

Chris tugged the blankets off of her body and sat down next to her. "Come on. Today is a special day." He gently pried the pillow from her hands and placed kisses all along her neck and face. "I've got lots of stuff planned, but you've got to get up."

She opened one eye to look up at her boyfriend. "What exactly do you have planned?"

"Now that is a secret." He kissed her again. "Come on. Let's get you dressed." He pulled her up from the bed and playfully pushed her towards the closet. "Wear something nice, but casual." He walked into his own closet to get ready. She smiled as she rifled through the clothes in her closet. Chris really was the sweetest guy. She knew that since it was their second anniversary that he had something great planned. She finally chose a romper with a sunflower pattern and a denim jacket over it. As Michelle walked out of her closet, so did Chris.

"You look gorgeous, Michelle." He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her towards him.

"You look pretty snazzy yourself, Evans." She tugged on the collar of his shirt a little and pulled him into a kiss.

He pulled away from the kiss slowly. "Let's head out. We've got a jam packed day today."

"Okay," she chuckled, "let's go."

The entire car ride Chris had refused to tell Michelle where they were going, but as they got closer, she figured out where they were headed. "Are we going-"

"Yep." He smiled and turned his head to look at her for a second. "I thought you'd like it." He said, seeing the grin on her face. They were going to the restaurant where they first met. Michelle had been working as a waitress there when Chris and his friends came in for lunch. The two had joked back and forth and she decided to write her phone number on the bill. She was amazed that he had actually called her and asked her out. Now here they were, two years later and still together.

They had lunch and joked with one another the whole time, just like when they first met. Afterwards they decided to go for a walk on the beach. "Did you enjoy your lunch?" He asked and intertwined his fingers with hers.

"It was great." She said, leaning her head on his shoulder as they walked. "I love you, Chris."

"I love you too, Michelle." They stopped walking and he leaned down to give her a kiss. "I actually wanted to ask you something today."

"And what might that be?" She asked.

"Close your eyes. And keep them closed until I say, alright."

"Okay, okay." She responded and complied with his request.

"Alright. You can open them now." Michelle opened her eyes and looked to see Chris down on one knee in the sand with a beautiful ring in his hand. She brought a hand to her mouth in shock. "Michelle, will you marry me?"

"Oh my god, Chris. Of course I will." A grin spread across both their faces as he placed the ring on her finger and stood up.

"I love you so much, Michelle. I can't wait to spend our lives together." He pulled her into another kiss.

"I love you too. And I can't wait either."

A/N: Hey guys! Don't forget to leave requests for any imagines you'd like me to write! You can request characters too!