Stuck

Pairing: Chris Evans x reader

Prompt: "There's a snow storm. I guess we're stuck in here together until it passes."

You sat on the couch wrapped in a blanket, still shivering from spending the last 30 minutes outside with Chris trying to shovel your way out of the cabin, to no avail. He insisted that you guys would actually be able to get out today before the snow storm got too bad, but it picked up much faster than anticipated and you had given up. 

"Well, there's a snow storm." Chris said, finally coming back inside. "I guess we're stuck in here together until it passes." He stomped the remaining snow from his boots and shed off his other layers before dropping down next to you on the couch. 

"Oh god. I don't know if I could withstand another night with you in a secluded cabin. No one else around to bother us." You said sarcastically as he pulled you closer to him. He was still cold from being outside for so long, so you pulled the blanket over to cover him too. 

"Looks like we won't be able to have dinner with your family like we were planning." He laughed, knowing that you were dreading having to deal with a room filled with your relatives constantly asking questions about your job, when you were getting married, how many kids you wanted to have. "You must be devastated."

"I've never been so upset about anything in my life. Now who will ask me what my five year plan is and why I don't finally move back home to be closer to the family?"

Chris cleared his throat and started doing his best impression of your nosy aunt. "Y/F/N, why do we only get to see you twice a year now, it's not fair! Come move back home, life will be so much better when your closer to family."

You couldn't help but laugh. "It's like I can smell the old perfume and whiskey wafting from you."

"Thank you, I try my best." He did a little bow, getting you to laugh again.

"So, now that we're not concerned about my family, what are your thoughts on hot chocolate and monopoly?"

You looked up at him and a grin spread across his face. "Oh Y/N, I can't wait to kick your ass."

You laughed and sat up. "I wouldn't get so cocky." 

*****

"Fuck. How do you own almost the entire board?" Chris complained as he landed on another one of your properties and was forced to shell out the last of his money. 

"This is what a college education gets you." You joked as you exaggeratedly counted the money he gave you. "The brain power to dominate others in board games."

"Well, an acting education has given me the brain power to do this." He lifted up the board and tossed it to the side. 

"You've got excellent dramatic skills." You laughed. 

"I've got some other excellent skills that college won't teach you." He quickly grabbed you by the waist and pulled you onto his lap. 

"Someone is very eager." You joked as he started placing kisses on your neck.

"What, it's not like anyone will hear us."