Rooftop

You sighed from your spot on the couch. Your apartment felt like a sauna even with all the windows open. Chris sat next to you clutching a glass of ice water in an attempt to cool himself down. The tv was on but the both of you were too hot to pay very much attention. As you glanced out the window you saw the sun setting.

"I have an idea." You said and jumped up from the couch and walked into the kitchen.

"What are you talking about, Y/N?" He asked obviously still out of it from the heat.

"We're gonna go watch the sunset from the roof." You responded while grabbing some beer from the fridge. Chris groaned a little before you walked back into the living room, beers in hand. He raised and eyebrow at you. "C'mon mister. To the rooftop we go."

Chris followed as you led the way to the roof of your apartment building. With the sun setting you should feel thereat beginning to ease up and you felt much calmer.

"I think  you might be a genius." He said and closed the door to the stairwell behind him.

"Genius might be a little much but I appreciate the sentiment." You smiled and reached up to give him a kiss.

"Let's crack open these beers." He said after you pulled away and he popped open the tops of both cans.

"I love coming up here." You said and took the can Chris offered you.

"I can see why," Chris added, "it's very peaceful."

You smiled him while he admired the view. You always loved how happy little things like this made him. Chris turned back towards you and caught you staring. With a cheeky grin spreading across his face, he wrapped an arm around you and pulled you close to him.

"You know what's even more amazing and beautiful than this view? You." He placed a kiss on the top of your head.

"God you're so cheesy." You chuckled. "But I still love you."

"I love you too, Y/N."

The two of you spent the remainder of the evening lounging on the roof enjoying the view and each other's company.

A/N: Hey, look who's back! I know this was super short but I'm kind of brain dead right now. Anyways, you guys should message me some requests/ideas for some imagines! So request away please!!