Prologue

Working for Eternity Inc. was said to be the hardest job, yet here I am, Kamisato, Ayato, as branch manager. It's a high up job and I have my sister do all the social aspects so I'm set. Or so I thought...

Recently, a man by the name of Tomah became one of my staff. He's like a gopher for my gopher. Only met him while he was at a staff meeting. He sounded poor.

Actually, he is poor. We had him do cleaning in our office for off-the-books money then he asked to clean our own house. Thought he did it for money or maybe to get closer to my sister but it's not for me to say, especially because it's not like I'm low on money.

Tomah is a hard worker and definitely he works harder than my live in staff. Yes, I have live in staff, and yes, I have enough space for them.

Living in my family estate is of course my staff, my sister, and Tomah. My father and mother passed away when I was young and I was left with a large sum of money, as for what happened next it's history.

Ei knew my family, I knew hers, and well they helped us manage. Now I basically work for them.

Ei's family has had Eternity Inc. since the Inazuma islands formed, or that's what the say. There's 4 branches: The Yashiro branch, the Tenryou, the Kanjou, and the Publishing company in Narukami run by Yae Miko.

Yae Miko, that fox sits around preying on her workers for fun. Honestly, I'm happy I work in the Yashiro wing.

"Sir, can I get you anything?" Tomah chimed in my ear.

"Tomah, how do you feel about Yae Miko?"

"Ok that's all—wait Yae Miko? Uh she's ok she's not my boss so I really don't know her, but she scares me."

"Hm." I look past my door into the quiet hallway. Why was I thinking of her again? I glance a Tomah, "a coffee would be nice. Just a shot of espresso and if you can find those tarts, the jelly filled ones. Strawberry, or lemon, actually Lemon the strawberry is too sweet. That's it thank you Tomah."

He leaves. I stare into the void of the hallway.