Original vibes for Chapter 20

[Life is confused anyway, this is og file ignore shower seen that will be next chapter, rewriten for comedic hits]

"Morning," Tomah whispered in my ear.

I smile, opening my eyes, "Hey, how long have I been asleep?"

"Not too long, but it's okay if you wanna sleep longer," he said.

I felt horrid but mainly nauseous. I pulled myself up and forced myself out to the restroom. Tomah trailed behind.

He called from behind, "Sir, would you like a stew or hot tea? Maybe a bath?"

"..."

I continued towards the bathroom and stumbled all the way to the toilet. I spewed what felt like my guts and then some and felt Tomah tapping my back.

"Sir, how about a bath. I will even bring your tea in here," he continued, "I'll start the bath right now, then you hop in, and I'll be right back with some herbal tea."

He left, and I awkwardly took off my robe. I stood over the steaming water, afraid of burning myself. After a while, it looked to have cooled down, and I leaned over the edge to check. It was hot but not boiling, so I sat in the water. A knock came from the door, and then a clicking came from the doorknob. Ayaka came in with a bag of clothes and her computer.

"I'm heading out for the day. I'll be hanging out with Yoimiya, so I'll see you tomorrow at work."

And with that, she was gone. Tomah eventually came back with a tray carrying tea and 2 towels.

"I've come back. Also, these towels were lying around, so I cleaned up. Sorry for the wait."

He placed down the tray and sat near the tub, "Tea? Or would you like to wait?"

I smiled and grabbed his shoulder. He flinched but looked over at me. "Sir? Do you need something?"

I looked into his eyes and pointed. He got confused but looked behind to see what I was pointing at.

The trash.

He scrambled and grabbed the trash can. "I'm so sorry here!"

I releaved my stomach and asked for the tea.

"Feel extremely guilty about what I did. I was jealous without considering the idea that you don't actually sleep with other men," I said, head held low.

"No I'm sorry I was. I was sleeping with them...and I could have given you something."

I rubbed my pruney fingers through my hair. "Tomah help me up, I want to get in the shower."

"Sir!"

He helped me step over the tub rim and walk to the shower. He turned it on and placed me in.

"Come in," I said.

"But-"

"Come on."

He stepped in and stood back against the shower.

"I'm sorry..."

"Why?"

"I'm repeating myself because you ignored my apology about infidelity and more than that I could have given you an STI," Tomah said.

"No," I spat, "I'm sorry! Now cut the shit."

He sighed, "Well of course you are gonna ignore me. Fine. Be a bitch."

"I'm dealing with a hangover tell me when I'm sober."

Fuck....

[yes it continues byeeee]